Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2512 Posts

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
RTShadow said:
Sp3kter said:
number 111/200 just sayin hi to everyone. My car was recently hit by a nissan titan truck (the person driving said they did not see me behind him and did not her me honking my horn). The body shop said that the daage is minimal and they would need to repaint the hood but the guy at the body shop said that he could not find annything on the stripes. If any of you guys know where to get them or whome to contact to get thenm let me know.
Shoot jimmy thepowertowin a message and ask him, he's one of the most knowledgeable vendors on the sight and he can probably point you in the right direction. His helpfullness more than makes up for his lack of looks :rofl:
Hey... I'm a sexy bitch...

Let me check into that for you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My number is 034/200 for my comm. edition.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have number 167 and im in Texas.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Not the exact answer I was looking for but:

James,

Those stripes were applied by an aftermarket upfitter, whose name slips my mind at the moment. I know they were painted on the Viper and Ram, and feel sure they were painted on the SRT-4, as well.
I knew the trucks had aftermarket upfitter parts not available through mopar, and if it's the same company, then obviously the stripes are painted, and are not available.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
A bit more info...

Prefix did the paint on them, just like the trucks and Vipers from what I was told. Never bothered to ask, but it should not be too hard to repair and match. The stripes should be PBE , which is Viper Blue, if I remember correctly.

·
Super Moderator
15,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
Wasn't there a rumor that like 9 or so CE's got wiped out down in louisiana during the huricane?
Wow, that would suck, but it wouldn't surprise me. I actually bid on a silver srt4 that sold for 2500 dollars, it had been underwater down there. It was just too far to go get it, but if it had been closer I might have continued bidding. It only had like 20K miles on it, and although of course the interior was ruined and a couple windows broke, there was no body damage at all and you'd have an engine core to work with (after a rebuild of course).

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
Wasn't there a rumor that like 9 or so CE's got wiped out down in louisiana during the huricane?

Well if this rumor came from the same people who said the first 8 or 9 CE's were put in a museum I guess we have nothing to worry about. :jester:

·
Registered
112 Posts
lol mine wasn't in a museum, but I did buy it off the showroom floor. :thumbsup:
I flew to get it and drove it back home, 500 miles wasn't that bad and it was fun too.

41 - 60 of 2512 Posts