Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Colorado and you guessed it, the camera hasn't had rest since I got here. Neither has the Ride! Finally got the tunes dialed in for the Altitude, Lack of Air and lower Octane (91). Running 91 or e85 right now and she get's probably 3-5mpg better now, than she did back in NY, weird!

Anywhore, here's some PiX I have taken so far that I kinda like and thought i'd share, POST YOURS TOO!.. Some E-blue guys might wanna use these as DeskTops... :thumbsup:

--TrailRidge Rd. RMNP--

--HorseTooth Reservoir--

--Garden of the Gods--

--Garden of the Gods--

--Garden of the Gods--

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Just moved to Colorado and you guessed it, the camera hasn't had rest since I got here. Neither has the Ride! Finally got the tunes dialed in for the Altitude, Lack of Air and lower Octane (91). Running 91 or e85 right now and she get's probably 3-5mpg better now, than she did back in NY, weird!

Anywhore, here's some PiX I have taken so far that I kinda like and thought i'd share, POST YOURS TOO!.. Some E-blue guys might wanna use these as DeskTops... :thumbsup:

--TrailRidge Rd. RMNP--

[/IMG]
best one

·
Registered
195 Posts
In a Kansas Wheat field. Found this by accident just driving down a road maybe 1 mile south of the city, This Farmer was kind enough to let me and my buddies snap a few pics in his field.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Cabot Trail, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
This is the true sence of nature+my SRT. I hit that bird(red shouldered hawk) at 100+mph on a back road in VA. The best part is I couldnt keep the bird and have it stuffed cause they are protected.:hi:

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Mo
7,865 Posts
and the winner is............wait , is this a competition? cause if it is, we have a winner..
bahahaha.. i was so pissed at my photographer.. he talked me going back there.. took me probably 15 minutes to get my car back there and turned around for him just to take one photo!!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Leadville, CO
(Nature way in the background, just took these yest. and couldn't help but to post)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts