Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Weddings are great friend. Especially if it was a family member or close friend. Some hoilday parties are a ton of fun and are some times quite unpredictable.:lol: Check it out when you have the opportunity.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I work for mormons. Worst christmas parties ever. Last year I was blizzarded into not going so at least I got a gift card to where they went and could hit the liquor.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I work a few jobs one is factory defects for ford and chevy and they dont do nothing and my other is autozone and they dont really do anything have pizza give a few gifts to whoever chose to and thats about it....shits boring but o well its life.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
100+ employees, my supervisor got totally smashed and made a huge fool of himself, his gf who looks like a 70 yr old lot lizard fell over dancing, her legs went up over head and everyone saw her vajayjay haha...

·
Registered
15,907 Posts
I guess its good to at least have a work function for the holidays, but mine was fucking lame. Cheap ass dinner at some low rent chinease joint and a $50 Amazon gift card. Only good part was free wine and beer.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It's that time of the year again. How did your boss or company, celebrate the Christmas season with their employees? Did things get better this year and you got a nice bonus and great dinner or party? Did your boss/company cry the blues and gave you a pizza party,some scratch off lotto, or a gift card to McDonalds?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Didn't go this year as three surgeries have had me off of work this entire year. Next year should be fun. Its not much but dinners are OK and the bar is open and my bosses are cool to drink with.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Hello KAZ. One round of surgery is bad enough, but you had three and is till around to talk about it :chuck:
Years and years of street ball and MMA were hard on me and my old body finally gave out lol. I have one more to do early next year and I should be good to go :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Well it's 2015 and another season of Christmas/holiday job parties. Do companies with >20-50 employees still have this, or is it gift cards, small bonus, pat on the back and more work?

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Well it's 2015 and another season of Christmas/holiday job parties. Do companies with >20-50 employees still have this, or is it gift cards, small bonus, pat on the back and more work?
More like, cheap catering and venue, no one goes, no bonus or gift cards. "Get back to work!" "Be Happy you have a Job!"

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
:rofl: That's so sad but true in many cases. Hey Slomoe, what are you or the company giving/doing for the employees.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well it's 2016 job Christmas party time. Are you planning on attending, already attended, company crying about bad financials, your company does not have one, you're your own boss, living with parents at this time, not in the Christmas spirit, scared of social gathering and get anxiety attack.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts