Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you look forward to quitting time on Friday, not because it's the weekend, but because you get to drive your SRT 4 home. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Or

Your willing to do the shopping, take the kids to school, or any other meanless chore you hate to do but do so willingly now to get another drive in the SRT-4 :twisted:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I think i will look forward to every day when i will be getting off work....ANd i will love the weekends when everyone cruises on the strip here in fort wayne...It is fun we go to a Kittle's parking lot and every night is like a huge car show at least 30 cars....It is great....

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Re: show-off

Pit Viper said:
:cry:
I need to come back to Florida.
Not a real big car scene here. Need a good cruising strip.
I told you to move to Tampa before you left!

Back to the subject. "You know you love your SRT 4 when...."

...you join a gym so you have another place to drive back & forth to every other night.

...you tell your wife you're trying to save some money by picking up the pizza instead of having it delivered. At least they're still hot when you get home!

...you choose the days clothes that match your SRT-4 car color best.

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
hey pit vi[]. what part of atl are YOU @? cars are big in atl. they might not tune the engines (but lots do), but folks spend $ on their cars aftermrkt stuff. even the caprice cop-car crap is hooked up. lmmfao

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah my g/f doesnt want to get the car!!!! It was bad enough last summer with my *COUGH* Cavalier....But with the SRT-4 every night i will be up at Jiffy Lube (our local spot) just hanging out and taking it to the RICERS and man are there ever ricers in my town....Laterz
Joe

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
..when you hear passengers say "MAN I LOVE THESE SEATS" repeatedly like i did in the many SRT's ive been in :wink: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When you spend 5 hours on the weekend washing and waxing every part imaginable and when you finish you don't consider it a waste of time. And yes I've had it two weeks and I already washed and waxed it. I couldn't help it. It was calling me. Wash Me!! Wash Me!! You know you want to. :lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah i used to cruise around last summer for a few hours....But this summer i will be needing a part time job just to pay for the gas of the beast...And a good thing dodge has the 70,000 mile warranty instead of 36,000 or we all would be in trouble real soon....I mean who could have the car for 7 years and not put 70,000 miles on it........NOT ME

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hell i put 70k miles on my 00 Neon is 1.5 years...the dealership was always impressed to see my car, no dings dents and it was always clean.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
18 Participants
srt4evah
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing