Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to know what the uneducated WRX crowd thinks about the SRT?

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=44ff29e4050b4afb9f45e0e9920e87da&threadid=16138&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

This isn't one of my favorite forums for reasons that are quite apparent, lots of ricers... :roll:

"Dude my dealer has 20 of them sitting on his lot!" :roll:

"I saw a 30 something lady pull up in a blue one" :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
heheh, thats funny. a blue one. he even got out to check and make sure. :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
WRX owners aren't always the brightest. Hopefully the dumber ones will buy SRT-4s when they come out. D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
WRX owners aren't always the brightest. Hopefully the dumber ones will buy SRT-4s when they come out. :D
Nah, they're probably too dumb to know of any other car brand. They only gonna 'come out' to troll around non-subie places on the net.

Just a funny guess. :lol:

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Main_Event said:
as if dude
wow. this thread is almost 3 years old. any you brought it back alive why? not trying to be a asshole, just being honest.

nigel

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Slow5OH said:
Want to know what the uneducated WRX crowd thinks about the SRT?

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?amp;threadid=16138&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

This isn't one of my favorite forums for reasons that are quite apparent, lots of ricers... :roll:

"Dude my dealer has 20 of them sitting on his lot!" :roll:

"I saw a 30 something lady pull up in a blue one" :roll:
Guys, the humor in this thread was that at that time, there were not any SRT-4s availble yet. Let alone that a dealer could have 20 or 30 of them. And of course, a reference of a blue one, whihc of course didnt exist at the time, not to the publics knowledge, anyway.

·
Banned
1,268 Posts
haha, that video of the subuaru is funny. :rofl: :lol:

kinda sounded like they were fucked up on something.....drunk, high maybe? either way they are dumbasses. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
TrevSRT
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing