Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's a yellow '03 SRT-4 at my hotel. It's got a banner in the rear window that reads "Guns R Bad, M'kay". Anyone know who this is? I parked my car next to them.

ohh, my hotel is around the Torrence area off of Prairie.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
David,

Why haven't we seen you around?

Cat

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
91cav,

you DROVE to Cali?

x sr4 x,

dont forget but me :)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
I know I know... *bows down in shame

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
x_srt4_x said:
David,

Why haven't we seen you around?

Cat
I've only had off on the weekends(I work nights) and this last weekend I drove up to Sacremento to visit some friends. The week before that, I was vacationing at the Grand Canyon, Virgin River Gorge, and Las Vegas!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
hey hey hey now you boys be nice to David. it could of happened to anyone. plus he's cool. he's our friend. =)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
petar7408 said:
hey man, i havent talked to you since that night at D&B..

whats new? when you coming to the san fran area?

I was up in Sacremento last weekend visiting a friend of mine who owns an '89 Grand National with 26,000 miles on her! An absolute cherry ride! When I drove back, I went from San Fransisco to San Louisabisbo via the PCH. The greatest part though was there was a period of about 15 miles where no one was in front of me!! I TORE that highway up! Now that I look back though, I was going WAY too damn fast. Everyone that was stopped to take pics was looking as I raced by. I past by a cop as I went around a corner at WOT too! I'm glad he didn't try to come after me. Once I ran into traffic again, I could smell my brakes. :eveilgrin

But, tommorrow night I head back to Dallas. My work here in California is finished for the time being. I'm sure I'll be back again sometime though(this is my 4th work trip to California).

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GETNPSI said:
I have seen the infamous yellow m'kay srt4. I drive by his street almost daily but he's never outside so i don't bother stopping. When his garage is open i shall...

Hmm, I guess he probably had some kind of booty call at my hotel then! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
So what do you do for a living that let's you come to Cali for so long???

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ENapa said:
So what do you do for a living that let's you come to Cali for so long???

I work for Best Buy. I am a supervisor on my team and I do all the cabling, I.S. work, and all the video systems for the stores. We had a 9 week remodel at the West L.A. store. This was the 2nd time I've been to L.A. this year. Soo far this year I've also been to Florida(pre-hurricanes), Georgia, and Colorado. There's talk now of my team possibly going to Canada to work on some stores there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.