Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.customcargrills.com/proddetail.asp?prod=03srt4xxlflat-black

The info:

Got them in. The yellow is a little more of a primary yellow than what it should be. It is bright! The red should be pretty close to dead on. The blue is also close but might be a hint lighter. I did the best with my color options available which was not many.

The colors look REALLY bold there but there is about 10 grills per stack so it looks a little deceiving. I can get individual grill pictures if interested.

If there is any body kit users, I got sheets of regular, XXL, and XXL Flat painted up red, blue, and white (not yellow).

The good part:

If you are interested in the grills, I will offer a 50% refund on your purchase price of the grill set after I get pictures of them installed. First come first serve... so the first person to get me pics of the red ones installed on a red car gets 50% back. Same applies for the blue on a blue car and yellow on a yellow car.

Bonus:

Don't forget to use your 10% code I posted in my forum.

·
Super Moderator
2020 GT500
6,321 Posts
Got a pic of any color on a vehicle yet?

I may consider being a red 50%'er if I can see what they look like first.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Thats very nice!!!! got me 2 consider!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Can I see a Blue sheet by itself?
How much?

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Just place an order for the Yellow ones :) cant pass that 50% refund for posting pics :)

Okay, they also look Sweet!!! thanks alot !!!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
How much are they? Ill be a 50%er with the Blue on Yellow car!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rugoinup said:
Got a pic of any color on a vehicle yet?

I may consider being a red 50%'er if I can see what they look like first.

Thanks!
Nope, that is why I am offering some at 50%. That way I can get the pictures of them on the cars.

CALI SRT said:
Can I see a Blue sheet by itself?
How much?
Sure, here is a scan of all 3. Don't let it fool you though, the center of the image is a little washed out.

CALI SRT said:
How much are they? Ill be a 50%er with the Blue on Yellow car!
A blue PRECUT SET is $65 or a blue SHEET is $55. You squeeze 1 kit (stock or body kit) out of a sheet.

DaZone said:
Just place an order for the Yellow ones :) cant pass that 50% refund for posting pics :)

Okay, they also look Sweet!!! thanks alot !!!
Got the order and will ship out today.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Thanks alot. Finally something for me to do on Saturday :D

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
anyone do the blue yet? wonder if it will look good...i was thinkin bout either getting yellow...or just plain stainless...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I Will Buy A Red Grill....Let Me Know How Much and Where to Send the Money Order, Thank You.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Still Wanted A Red Grill, I Will Pay Whatever It Is And I Will Take Pictures When I Install It, Please Let Me Know Where I Can Get It, I Do Not Hvae A Credit Car So I Can't Buy It Off The Site So I Am Hoping to Send a Money Order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts