Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and no i dont car if you dont like it, and i dont care if it doesnt belong ......viper emblem wooohoo im ofically in the rice boy club


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
As long as you dont put a 'R' emblem on it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
I know logically it is, but an SRT-4 can do much more to back up it's relation to a Viper than a civic can to a Type R...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,282 Posts
FE Srt4 said:
umm not really but ok
Accord / Integra Type R = HP Difference maybe 50-100

SRT-4 / Viper = Over 100 HP Difference

Damn stupid people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
Apples and oranges why? Both cars share SRT designation. Both cars are built for performance (unlike accord to type R comparison) Both cars (obviously) built by Dodge.
And arguably, both cars offer the most performance per dollar of any in their respective classes. It's only natural for people with SRT-4s to be proud of it's lineage.
P.S. - noTe.. no one said anyhing about proximity in hp numbers.. what the hell are you talking about.?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
171 Posts
this is the primary difference between these two. if you put a typeR badge on your car then youre implying(falsely)that your car is a typeR. the sole reason you'd have that badge on your car is for bragging rights at gay honda meets in a Big Kmart parking lot. the viper emblem is different because kaminarineon knows his car isn't a viper and hes not trying to pawn his car off as a viper. he simply put; likes the viper emblem better then the dodge ram emblem(and who wouldn't?). this emblem has a heritage(same as the typeR)behide it but his intentions aren't to inherit that heritage.

there for i Judge SR find you not guilty of being a douchebag

kaminarineon has done nothing wrong

thank you, the jury may stand ajurned
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
176 Posts
thats ok, i have the mopar bov, that makes me a ricer, just ask hector

nice emblem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
i love mine......never had anyone say a negative thing to me. It matches my plates though......so there

In fact, at the track, many people compliment me on the viper emblem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ScRwDr1v3r said:
this is the primary difference between these two. if you put a typeR badge on your car then youre implying(falsely)that your car is a typeR. the sole reason you'd have that badge on your car is for bragging rights at gay honda meets in a Big Kmart parking lot. the viper emblem is different because kaminarineon knows his car isn't a viper and hes not trying to pawn his car off as a viper. he simply put; likes the viper emblem better then the dodge ram emblem(and who wouldn't?). this emblem has a heritage(same as the typeR)behide it but his intentions aren't to inherit that heritage.

there for i Judge SR find you not guilty of being a douchebag

kaminarineon has done nothing wrong

thank you, the jury may stand ajurned
thanks man well put....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
LTLVIPR said:
i love mine......never had anyone say a negative thing to me. It matches my plates though......so there

In fact, at the track, many people compliment me on the viper emblem.
Don't have a Viper emblem, but my plates say JR VIPR . I am reasonably sure that most people know I am not trying to pass my car off as a Viper. I am also reasonably sure that most people understand the reason I like to think of the SRT-4 as a JR VIPR. Then again, I don't give a rip whether they like it or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
i like the emblem. look at the top of the website what three vehicals are there???? umm a viper srt-10 truck,viper srt-10 and a srt-4 must have some relation maybe not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
if you put a type r badge on it it would be offensive, or maybe a turbo porche emblem, but by no means does a viper badge signify anything to do with rice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,282 Posts
SilverSRTRocket said:
i like the emblem. look at the top of the website what three vehicals are there???? umm a viper srt-10 truck,viper srt-10 and a srt-4 must have some relation maybe not.
It's not a Viper SRT-4. Simple as that.
 
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Top