Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been poking through these forums for months, just waiting for an incentive to come along.

Got an 04 srt-4 today new for 19995 + tax, e-blue baby.

By the way I'm in Colorado, and I have seen very few of these cars, have only seen 3 since they came out. Nobody here knows what an srt-4 is. Probably because of all the snow, will smaller neon wheels fit on this car for winter purposes?

Now, time to think about what to add to it... tinting is the first step, then performance.

Yay, time to fire it up :bandit:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I came from a 95 Altima. HUGE difference going from 95 auto altima to this car, wow. I'm breaking it in so I'm not opening it up yet, but it's sweet.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, can't wait to get mine. I must be patient :crying: I know alot of guys on here have had quick or faster cars previous to owning their srts, so for me it's going to be a real eye opener because I've never had a respectably quick car.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Congrats....you won't regret the decision!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Congratulations for your new car!! Glad to have another owner around. Sounds like you've taken your time and made an informed purchase. Try to keep from modding your car to much at first and make sure everything will work properly befroe you void the [email protected] like the rest of us!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.