Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Apple Computer's corporate headquarters in Cupertino, CA for a few weeks. Had a good time, but i really missed my car :) anywho, just wanted to say HI! and i plan to start some mass upgrades with my newfound wealth :)

and so as not to falsely set expectations, I cannot confirm or deny any rumors, or answer any questions as a representative of the company. Talk to me about car stuff :) thats why I am here! Any questions relating to inside info about apple products, etc. will be summarily ignored

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Hmmm ... that almost sounds like you NEED us to ask about what went on! Or is that just what you *want* us to think ... ;)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Wow.. that just made me want to know more about Apple! LOL

Welcome back!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol :) i had 2 choices, drop off the forums, or post that as my first message, so when apple's security team checks my webaccess logs they see what the first post was :)

and all that happened at apple was training, but we are prohibited from answering any apple related questions, beyond specs/pricing, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.