Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was down for spring break so thought id have a photoshoot. unlike most though i decided to do a dirrty shoot, no need to clean the car just keep it dirrty. lol hope you like.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
528 Posts
Car looks good!

What percentage of tint do you have on the car? I have an orange blast as well and am in between which percentage to get.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
those rims look awsome on ur car..what kind? and size?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thnx for all the compliments,

tints are 5% all around,

rims are 19" Racing Hart CR Multi Peice wrapped in Perreli Zero Nero's 235/35/19

now that i got the turbo installed and got the power time to dress up the engine bay a little.

·
Registered
528 Posts
xtatic said:
thnx for all the compliments,

tints are 5% all around,

rims are 19" Racing Hart CR Multi Peice wrapped in Perreli Zero Nero's 235/35/19

now that i got the turbo installed and got the power time to dress up the engine bay a little.
Is your front windshield tinted? I swear there an orange one with a tinted front windshield.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
haha we've shot in the same place :jester:

here ya go :hi:

If you want a good place to shoot go to the Biltmore hotel in the church parking lot across the street...PM me for directions if you don't know where it is. I'll leave a shot below for you to check out what I mean.

BILTMORE

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NightShade said:
your car has come a long way man we need to meet up.
I must say... nice fogs, eyelids, and mirrors:)
yea man next is the engine bay.

i know what you are talkin about the biltmore, the church is called little flowers i think. its a sick pic though just wonderin how it would flow with my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts