Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I'm running the maxxfab side-exit exhaust with no cat or resonators. I've gotten bored with the whole side-exit deal and want to try out something new. I'd prefer something like a MPx exhaust although I'm open to offers and would even be interested in maybe a single exit exhaust.

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
are the mother fucker who tried doing this about 3 monthes with a gu from NC....

You told me you wanted to trade a maxx fab side exit for my needswings/e cutout and stock cat back.....i ripped it all off and you change your mind the night before we were supposed to trade.....

If it isn you then im sorry but i dont know how many guys their can be in columbia SC that have a SEE and wanna trade....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
supermech21 said:
are the mother fucker who tried doing this about 3 monthes with a gu from NC....

You told me you wanted to trade a maxx fab side exit for my needswings/e cutout and stock cat back.....i ripped it all off and you change your mind the night before we were supposed to trade.....

If it isn you then im sorry but i dont know how many guys their can be in columbia SC that have a SEE and wanna trade....
Yeah. Apparently that'd be me. This has already been discussed so there's no reason to bring it up again. I had never given you a 100% sure answer and I apologized about changing my mind and you having to go through that work. I ended up getting a really good deal shortly after so i went to go with that but it never worked out. If you still have a problem then deal with it with me instead of trying to call me out.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I agree these are the types of people that give this forum a bad name. They don't want to understand anyone elses situation and they start talking trash. Give the guy a break man.

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
just dont change your mind again man...i didnt have a lift and i spent a shit load of time on the ground trying to get that off....just go through with it this time....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ill trade you straight up for my exhaust. Custom 3 in. Mandrel Bent with single exit. Its a Maxxfab 3in. DP with no Cat, No resonators. Goes into a Apex'i N1 Turbo Muffler. Nice and deep and im like you I want something different. Let me know. Im about 1 hour from Columbia. PM me or call me. 803-371-7595

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Here are some pics to give you and idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts