Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pictures:

Im going back to stock and looking for a stock white hood and stock headlights, please pm me with in-detail pictures of your white hood.

There is a slight discoloration in the center of the hood. It is farily visible in the light. The fitting of the hood is flush, there is a SLIGHT rub on the ends of the hood attachment when lifting the hood up. If you add a couple bushings/spacers, it should not rub. Either than the discoloration and fitting, the hood is in emmaulate condition, no scratches, Flawless lite carbon fiber structure.

I am looking for a trade perferably in SEATTLE, ORGEON, OR PORTLAND AREA. Local is prefered but I am willing to drive. ALSO My black-back housing headlights are also for trade for some stock ones.

Thanks,
Aaron
Email: [email protected]

I am located in Seattle, WA. PM or EMAIL me of your location. TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY are good days for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow that is an amazingly nice hood. Doesn't quite stick out like carbon fiber at first glance but proves its race inspired technology and function upon close inspection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts