Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I dunno, but since I'm here I want to share that I jumped a Town and Country 2 feet off the ground today!!!!

Good ol company vehicles!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yea how cool, a soccer mom with 6 kids in the car, a phone on her ear, and her head up her ass with 300hp on tap, just what the world needs! :roll:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
what alot of you guys dont understand is that the base motor for minivans is none other than the 2.4L 420a motor. In reality if PVO wanted to and had a good demand for them there could be a Caravan SRT4 or a Stratus SRT4 Sedan or a Jeep Liberty H.O. or Jeep Wrangler H.O. all featuring the 2.4L Turbo motor found in your cars :wink:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Really! LOL We have a Mini van section! My work van is 2002 caravan with 3.8 v6 and I custom CAI and 2.5 cat back (custom)...Laugh all you want it moves....All the cars I drive I mod. I beat a couple of civic ex /hx's and it does 120+.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Speakin of Mini Vans or maybe Micro Vans cause thats what the PT Cruisers remind me of. Last Friday I went to Moroso to try again :roll: (freakin rain :evil: ) but never did get a chance to run. On my way home some dude in a tricked out (read riced out) PT Cruiser is messing with a 5.0 on the Beeline. Well far be it from me not to get involved. they go blowing around me at about 110 mph in the rain :shock: so I back off. I catch up to the PT on the turnpike on ramp and think oh yeah I'm gonna OWN this clown when we merge south bound. he won't slow down and let me get along side so as soon as a spot opens up he hits it and I'm all over him like white on rice :twisted: to about 85. all of a sudden a little grey puff comes out of the PT and the funky smell of Nitrous hits me in the face. The Gap I was closing suddenly remains the same :shock: :shock: . I wasn't making anymore ground on him up to 110 mph :? I get along side after we shut down and give him the thumbs up :) The passenger smiles and returns the thumb I yell over "did you spray the bottle??" the drivers shakes his NO the passenger gives it away buy shaking his head yes :lol: :lol: . I would like to line up with him at the track for a legit run as I think this PT hauls some serious ass 8)

BTW it wasn't raining on the Pike when we went at it. I'm a little crazy not stupid :twisted:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I said the same thing just now: "what the hell is a minivan forum doing on SRT?" I was gonna let my mom get in on the action with her Voyager with the venerable 2.4L. Guess my girl can head over, too, with her 2.4L Stratus.

What the hell happened here...?

-bZj

1 - 12 of 12 Posts