Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can the local dealership cancle a "replacment program" on my car because they have a picture from the local dragstrips website and they say that my car is the only one that looks like that? oh yeah before anyone asks the licsence plates were off the car

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they did, i don't know what to do.....they say that it's the only car with those color wheels they've seen so i don't know what to tell them

·
Registered
586 Posts
maybe provide them with something showing that they're off-the-shelf wheels and that anyone can purchase them. tell them that just because YOU have the only ones they've seen doesn't mean that others from other areas don't have them as well. no license plate/vin number=no conclusive proof. if they refuse to listen, you may be able to take this to a lawyer if going higher up in the food chain at chrysler doesn't solve your problem. good luck!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone know if somebody sells stock srt rims painted like mine? if so get them to pm me please!

·
Registered
586 Posts
hrmm, couldn't tell from the photo that they were painted stockers, sorry.

besides, it shouldn't be on YOU to provide proof that it's not your car, it should be on THEM to provide proof that it is your car.

talk to some lawyers if you can't get any satisfaction through dcx, which i have a feeling you won't. afaik, they can't legally cancel/void a warranty because they THINK you were drag racing

·
Registered
36 Posts
I concur, if they want to cancel your warranty they are going to need substantial proof that the car pictured is infact your car. I would talk to managers and work my way up, but get a lawyer and make it clear that you will get a lawyer if they screw around with this anymore.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dude dont you know better than to talk to a dealership those a**holes will look for any and every excuse not to do warrenty work just call up the warrenty number and bitch at them threaten them that you will seek legal action. I did that before i had mods and had to have wiring done they tried to say cuz i did not have stock rims on my car my warrenty was void what dusch bags but all i did was call the warrenty up told them that they were not going to give me my car back until i paid them and that they voided my warrenty so i had to pay them and the warrenty called them up right in front of me and they were kissing my ass. Next thing after i did that was talk to the owner of the dealerhip cuz i was going there for al my work and told him what his jerk employee's where trying to pull. I got free oil changes and 50% off services for a year which is gone now but its ok cuz i do all my own work now. Anyways good luck and and dont let them walk over you like that thats BS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts