Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mods are in my signature minus the shitty bc from turbonetics... as of yesterday i was hold 18 till redline then it fell to 15psi... yesterday i couldnt even get it to hit 16 psi max... i havent changed anything on the car but the gas... would a tank of bad gas cause this much of a change in boost...
if someone knows get back to me
thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
have you checked if yu have any boost leeking going on from your turbo out to the inter cooler and into the throddle body to see if your boost levels made a leek

·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i have checked it.. but this happened out of nowhere... could it be the gas that could be bad

·
Registered
87 Posts
yeah its definately the gas.. i was on empty once and i only had 10 bucks so i put the reg gas in and i wasnt able to spike at 16 when i usually spike at 18-19! PREMIUM ALL THE WAY baby!

·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man
that is what i figured

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
if its not the gas its probably just the weather. if u have a sudden change in humidity, then the boost will go up or down. i have gone to work at 15 psi then when i go home its at 18psi and vice versa. weather plays a big deal when the PCM is no longer controlling boost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts