Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I have owned 3 .....and I keep selling ....than I misss it so much I buy another one....:laugh: Its been awhile since I bought one and I got some cash in my pocket for a clean unmolested low mile one.....
12 to 14k is no problem for the right one...If its really clean I can pay even more than that....so PM me or email me at [email protected] buying one ASAP...So if you have one and want to sell it I am your guy....

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man this place is dead.. got 12 to 14k burning a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Good luck man. I have more than that put into mine with only 47k mile on it, but I would never sell it!

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Black only huh? I see how it is. You don't want no fire crotch flavor :(
2005 DODGE NEON SRT4 - LOW 45K MILES - ORANGE BLAST - CLEAN TITLE!

Your search is just going to get harder and harder haha. At least you've opened up to silver and white. LOL
If and when you search on craigslist be sure to search "srt4" AS WELL AS srt-4. You'll get different results.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I could do red or orange ....but ....I can't. I have driven black my whole life this white and silver thing scrares me...lol....but with my options dropping lower and lower I have to give a little...:laugh:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Why not get a low mileage unmolested car (doesn't matter what color) for $10K-12K then pay around $2K for a premium paint job that comes with a 5-year warranty? Maybe throw another $500 or so to have the body shop do scratch and dent repair.

Just a thought if you have money to throw around which it sounds like you do...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why not get a low mileage unmolested car (doesn't matter what color) for $10K-12K then pay around $2K for a premium paint job that comes with a 5-year warranty? Maybe throw another $500 or so to have the body shop do scratch and dent repair.

Just a thought if you have money to throw around which it sounds like you do...
Yea thats a good idea but I also have to throw in shipping and having the car mechanically inspected because no one owns one in Houston worth a crap.
Maintenance because no one ever changes the timing belt which the manual states you should do regardless of miles every 7 years...etc etc.
When I am done I have paid more than I should for a 12 year old car....
The money is the not the problem, there is just other options the higher up you go in cost that you have to consider....

STILL LOOKING!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have a 04' Silver with 21k on it. It's fully built though. Price would be higher than 14. Car has over 20k in parts. It is bullet proof from the front to back. Has a roll cage with all the interior in it besides the rear seat fold down. Car has mint condition ACR seats in it. It doesn't get much cleaner than mine unless you start replacing bolts with grade 8 and get out the tooth brush underneath the car. Transmission has a KW input shaft and crinkle coated black. Lots of parts are powder coated including the Enkei RPF1's it has on it. 600whp car once I get the boost up. Turbo is a S257FMW on a AGP twin scroll manifold. Diagnosing a boost leak this weekend. Then hopefully destroying a Hellcat and a lot of 5.0's that go to the local hangout. Gopro will be handy. Only reason I consider selling is because I already have a built 96' Camaro and a 15' Challenger Scat Pack. Too many toys that I don't really need. Plan is to get it deep into the 10's then hopefully find some rich guy at the Mopar nats to buy it. Plus I have worked out consistently over the years and at 6'3" and 250 pounds, I have literally out grown the car somewhat. I also have a full like new set of door panels and two rear seat fold downs that would go with the car. All like new.

·
Registered
11,926 Posts
I know what price I'd let mine go for, and it ain't anywhere near $14k :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are you still looking? I saw one on Craigslist in NJ that's exactly what you want.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,831 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
There was a black one with low miles... couldn't find corvette's screen name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts