Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a stage 2 for 05. Not for 04 I want 05. Cant find any so thought i would throw a thread out there and see if anyone knows someone who knows someone who might know someone. You know. Late

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
LieCof said:
Looking for a stage 2 for 05. Not for 04 I want 05. Cant find any so thought i would throw a thread out there and see if anyone knows someone who knows someone who might know someone. You know. Late
Atleast you're faster than Mike aka Projector Mike :rofl: It's all good I love the drivability of it Geo. Goodluck finding one for an 05. Just for shitz....why no 04 kit? It does the job anyhow :)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'll find you a Stage 2 05 if you give me your hood??? Fair trade right? j/k I'll ask my brother about it and let you know....

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
Daryl said:
Atleast you're faster than Mike aka Projector Mike :rofl: It's all good I love the drivability of it Geo. Goodluck finding one for an 05. Just for shitz....why no 04 kit? It does the job anyhow :)
:tongue: :tongue: DOn't you worry bout me Daryl...I've got some plans... :eveilgrin

·
Banned
8,712 Posts
Daryl said:
flashing your high beams will do you no good Myke
:rofl: :q0wned: The projectors gave him an extra 117 WHP yo!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SilverSerfer said:
:tongue: :tongue: DOn't you worry bout me Daryl...I've got some plans... :eveilgrin
What you mean you got plans.....everytime you buy something you have to sell it 2 weeks later. LOL jk, we still friends right....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nathan Villegas said:
I'll find you a Stage 2 05 if you give me your hood??? Fair trade right? j/k I'll ask my brother about it and let you know....
Kewl... How about you get me stage 2 and I'll buy you one FULL carton of cigs and we will call it even. Sounds good...???

·
Registered
717 Posts
Daryl said:
flashing your high beams will do you no good Myke
whaaa?!?!....damn myke they are owning you in here, but dont trip i got ur back!!! u can borrow my stage 0 toys, and run Daryl :hi:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
LieCof said:
Kewl... How about you get me stage 2 and I'll buy you one FULL carton of cigs and we will call it even. Sounds good...???
Man I quit smoking cigs.... I'm going to rehab! :bandit: I was just bullshitin... and you know this man!! :smoke: :cigs: :drunk:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shit i hope your bullshitin about the cigs cause I cant be buying them everytime theres a meet. Who else will I bum off of...??

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
LieCof said:
Shit i hope your bullshitin about the cigs cause I cant be buying them everytime theres a meet. Who else will I bum off of...??
You gonna show up in Corona on thursday? Might have some cigs on me!!:bandit:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts