Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any year/any color srt4. I have 7k in hand. Please respond here if you know of any or are selling a srt4 within 3-4 hours of Hosuton.

Want a sunroof, Viper seats and good condition please.:clap:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts

I have one but I'm asking more than $7K since it has all these additions:
traction control
cruise control
stage 3 turbo
3" O2 outlet
AGP stage 3 wga
msd plug wires
3" vibrant exhaust with dual outlets

aftermarket fuel rail
60lb injectors
sct tuned
forged pistons
eagle rods
clevite 77 rod and main bearings
dcr windage tray
dcr oil pump
dcr 5 layer head gasket
arp head studs
FWD fuel return system
bottle neck fix
aeromotive 340 fuel pump
stainless braided brakelines
hawk brake pads
BFMIC
MPx crash bar for BFMIC
agp motor mounts
good, rebuilt trans
maddog 50% shifter
booger shifter bushings
prothane CA bushings
Koni strut inserts
Eibach progressive springs
aem wideband
viper style seats
halo fog lights
powdercoated VC and intake
traction bars
ACT 6 puck clutch with LW flywheel
new TO fork
greddy catch can
18" wheels and newer tires
NEW front hubs and bearings
aftermarket headlights
Kicker sound system
AFE cold air intake
TurboXS blow off valve
asking $9500 OBO

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
well sometimes people have a budget in mind then found out that they could buy a nearly stock one for $7K, dump $7K more in mods plus hours and hours of work, or they could adjust their budget a little higher, buy a car ready to go for $9500 and save a few thousand, and lots of time in the long run.
But if it helps the OP out, I would put my car all the way back to stock, including stock bottom end, turbo, suspension etc... sell it for $5500 then sell off all the goodies I took off for several thousand more.... of course, I would need a non-refundable down payment before I start unbolting the good stuff....

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
yea, I'm not a sunroof fan. Usually end up breaking or leaking and are more trouble than they are worth. I have all the GFX freshly painted and in a box. I never put them on. Like how the car looks w/o them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Seems like that's what happens with the sunroof and for the ground affects it just seems like you couldn't afford them....looks weird imo but I'm done clogging up this dudes thread lol

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Seems like that's what happens with the sunroof and for the ground affects it just seems like you couldn't afford them....looks weird imo but I'm done clogging up this dudes thread lol
eat a fucking dick for not knowing what the fuck your talking about

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
well, I didn't respond to that"and for the ground affects it just seems like you couldn't afford them" comment because anyone that knows me or has seen my car knows that the lack of side FX's had more to do with wanting a sleeper look more than money. After all if I did all those mods, I'm sure I can also afford $300 for side skirts. LOL
I just don't as riled up as Sonny over inflammatory comments on the internet.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I hate dumb asses that feel they need to put there 2 useless cents into something that has nothing to do with them.

Anyhow. I've seen Cindy's car and what a sleeper it is OP

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
This is a wtb thread the op made.... I have a car for sale........ Wtf you even doing in here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts