Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been away from SRT-4s for a very long time (since ~2007). I have been looking even more recently than in the past.

Was wondering if anybody was currently selling, or know somebody considering selling.

I am in northern California, and aside from wanting it to be in good condition, I'm not looking to low-ball people. Quality = ?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Try the FS pages on Facebook. But it will be tough to find a clean one. They are out there though... Also try Autotempest.com

·
Registered
156 Posts
I currently have an 04 with 60k that I’m about to sell. I have it at a buddies shop getting liquids and new sensors installed. I’ll have to vacuum and wash it but that’s it. I’m the second owner.
It’s still on the stock turbo with a CAI, full MPX 3 inch exhaust( will come with a vibrant resonator if you want it quieter), new set of front coil overs( new fears have already been installed), BC stage 2 cams, roll cage that can be partially or mostly removed at your request, kicker sub in the trunk with alpine amps running it and alpine speakers.

Here’s how the car sounds-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts