Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of these parts are discontinued by Mopar. Would anyone have a lead on them?

4670268 1 EDV DDR CLIP, Clutch Tube Mounting

4668893AA 1 DD5, DDR CLIP, Clutch Tube Mounting

5069199AA 1 EDV DDR BOOT, Clutch Release Lever

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, this is harder than I thought... Isn't there anyone with these parts sitting around from a project they decided to not follow through on?

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
It's getting more and more difficult to find T-850 drivetrain related parts. I'm seriously thinking of looking for one or two totaled SRT-4s to purchase just to store away down at the farm for this reason.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's getting more and more difficult to find T-850 drivetrain related parts. I'm seriously thinking of looking for one or two totaled SRT-4s to purchase just to store away down at the farm for this reason.
That sounds like a good idea- wish that I had the funds and the space to follow suit!

I did find 5069199AA 1 EDV DDR BOOT, Clutch Release Lever from an eBay seller today so that takes one off the list.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see that moparonline.ca supposedly has "4668893AA 1 DD5, DDR CLIP, Clutch Tube Mounting" in stock but they won't ship to the US. Is there someone in Canada who would be willing to check this out for me?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I see that moparonline.ca supposedly has "4668893AA 1 DD5, DDR CLIP, Clutch Tube Mounting" in stock but they won't ship to the US. Is there someone in Canada who would be willing to check this out for me?
What parts are these? i have a few transmission parts laying around

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What parts are these? i have a few transmission parts laying around

Thanks but I was hoping to have all new parts. My Chrysler tech promised that he would be very gentle with OEM parts if I couldn't find new ones.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i may have new parts laying around.. what is this?

I can look up the part numbers on moparpartsgiant.com to see a parts explosion but both parts are discontinued. The two parts I still need are:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I can look up the part numbers on moparpartsgiant.com to see a parts explosion but both parts are discontinued. The two parts I still need are:

I have those clips used, not new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts