Dodge SRT Forum banner

WTB, lots O stuff

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  YellowSRT805 
#1 · (Edited)
In search of a few parts. CAI, stock spoiler, front bumper, drivers side and passenger side front splash shield and hardware. Have shorter spoiler for trade/sale as well. Please PM/message me if you have what I am looking for. Im located in TN. Thanks

Some things will take priority over others. Price is a big factor as well

#10 ·
In search of a few parts. 3" exhaust on the cheap, have plans down the line for a totally different setup, CAI, tuner, stock spoiler, front bumper, drivers side and passenger side front splash shield and hardware. Have shorter spoiler for trade/sale as well. Please PM/message me if you have what I am looking for. Im located in TN. Thanks

Some things will take priority over others. Price is a big factor as well
I have a red and silver spoiler. Both need paint or other polishing. 60 bucks shipped for either.

#16 ·
Still on the hunt for splash shields, also looking for upper and lower motor mounts. Snapped the bolt on the upper and the lower is shot and probably the reason the bolt snapped. Looking for good used stock mounts, top mount need the whole thing, IE mount and bracket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.