Dodge SRT Forum banner

WTB: ebay 3" downpipe//Needswings Dump

333 views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  04SRT_08 
#1 ·
looking for either of them, no cutouts, no $100+ dp's just a used ebay dp, or needswings dump/race pipe:thumbsup:

#12 ·
#14 ·
i'd just get that ebay one. just have to fab up a block off plate and you could run open downpipe if you want it loud or closed for a good sound. and all for 100 bucks! i'm definitely getting it.

#15 ·
not a fan of the cutout sound..and my buddy has the ebay one, on accident lol they sent him that instead of a 2 1/2 downpipe:clap::rofl: but make sure its a 3" cutout, he got his and it was more like 2.75:stab:

#17 ·
:thumbsup:sounds good. its a badass exhaust tho. he had a needswings but sold it and kept the ebay one, liked the sound better lol. but i dont wanna cutout, im gonna run 3" dump, or SEE

#19 ·
i've looked at that one too.. my dumbass got a tsuedo on here a few months back for $30 shipped, then got the b&b and sold it. but sold the b&b and now im on stocker. 50 trim+stock dp=bullshit:stab:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.