Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for either of them, no cutouts, no $100+ dp's just a used ebay dp, or needswings dump/race pipe:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do it that's what I run daily.
i prob will, if i can get one a bit cheaper. i ran an open 3" dp for 6months:thumbsup: gotta love them rattles:eeeek:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mines never rattled and it's been open downpipe for two years.
well thats not right lol.. maybe because yours dump str8 down, mine curves under the center console.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
bump for me looking for the same thing....how's the snow in maryland? my neighborhood is still not plowed....but i get to drive my dad's v10 ram!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump for me looking for the same thing....how's the snow in maryland? my neighborhood is still not plowed....but i get to drive my dad's v10 ram!
snow sucks. the roads around my area are ok now, but most of the neighborhoods look like they hired kids with sandbox shovels to clean it:rofl:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
same here. i went to the bank today and my bumper was dragging in the snow....and i'm stock height. VDOT plowing FTL

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump..still looking more towards a 3" ebay dp, cheaper is better. if not ima get a needswings dump.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
i'd just get that ebay one. just have to fab up a block off plate and you could run open downpipe if you want it loud or closed for a good sound. and all for 100 bucks! i'm definitely getting it.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'd just get that ebay one. just have to fab up a block off plate and you could run open downpipe if you want it loud or closed for a good sound. and all for 100 bucks! i'm definitely getting it.
not a fan of the cutout sound..and my buddy has the ebay one, on accident lol they sent him that instead of a 2 1/2 downpipe:clap::rofl: but make sure its a 3" cutout, he got his and it was more like 2.75:stab:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
well it says it's exactly as pictured and they have a ruler up to it but who knows with photoshop and shit these days. i think i'll take my chances and let you know.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well it says it's exactly as pictured and they have a ruler up to it but who knows with photoshop and shit these days. i think i'll take my chances and let you know.
:thumbsup:sounds good. its a badass exhaust tho. he had a needswings but sold it and kept the ebay one, liked the sound better lol. but i dont wanna cutout, im gonna run 3" dump, or SEE

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
get the chq from modernperformance. only 90 bucks and it's not a open dump or anything. could still run a custom side exit.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
get the chq from modernperformance. only 90 bucks and it's not a open dump or anything. could still run a custom side exit.
i've looked at that one too.. my dumbass got a tsuedo on here a few months back for $30 shipped, then got the b&b and sold it. but sold the b&b and now im on stocker. 50 trim+stock dp=bullshit:stab:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
theres a local with a big fmic, quickwhips for $100 might get that first lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts