Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I have a friend here in OKC with an 05', black and if I recall last time spoke with him around 45-50000 miles. He wants to sell. The car no longer gets driven. It has been in his shop for some time now. Hes a car hoarder, mopar muscle mostly, and he bought several new cars recently. Mainly a new dart to take the place of the neon. The car is "BONE" stock. Never ever been modded. He is the second owner, bought it back in 06' for his son who wouldnt shape up.The maintenance program on it has lacked seriously, but it hasnt been abused otherwise. It needs a major tune up. I drove it recently and it seems puney, but Ive been driving a decked out neon for so long I cant remember what new stock car should feel like.
Sounds like what I am looking for!
Just Pm'd you!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I have a friend here in OKC with an 05', black and if I recall last time spoke with him around 45-50000 miles. He wants to sell. The car no longer gets driven. It has been in his shop for some time now. Hes a car hoarder, mopar muscle mostly, and he bought several new cars recently. Mainly a new dart to take the place of the neon. The car is "BONE" stock. Never ever been modded. He is the second owner, bought it back in 06' for his son who wouldnt shape up.The maintenance program on it has lacked seriously, but it hasnt been abused otherwise. It needs a major tune up. I drove it recently and it seems puney, but Ive been driving a decked out neon for so long I cant remember what new stock car should feel like.
I guess he wasnt interested in selling his car..
Here I am with cash in hand burning a hole in my pocket and no one want to sell their car :lol:

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I'm over 135k now and it runs and feels great.
Just looked on cars.com and only found 2 srt-4's within 500 miles!
As time passes it's going to be harder and harder to find a low mileage one (obviously).

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Im a little over 83k, stock everything on a 2005. Black cuz its the fastest.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey man, I think I have what you're looking for. I have a black 2004 in Plano, TX. Just hit 54K this week and she's always been babied since I bought her at 36K miles in 2009. I'm the second owner. Only drive her to work and back every other day. I'm still not sure if I want to sell her though lol but if you're offering more than the norm it's hard to pass.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Hey man, I think I have what you're looking for. I have a black 2004 in Plano, TX. Just hit 54K this week and she's always been babied since I bought her at 36K miles in 2009. I'm the second owner. Only drive her to work and back every other day. I'm still not sure if I want to sell her though lol but if you're offering more than the norm it's hard to pass.
:hi: I'm right next door in Carrollton.
Hope he didn't go and buy another Cobalt because it's sounds like you have what he wants! :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hey everyone...went AWOL and bought a 2012 Corvette. Company is now laying people off so I am looking for my first love a SRT4 again with low miles.

Looking for Black SRT 4 with low miles... ( 50k or less)
White is interesting also...

THANKS

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I had found this one on craigslist and another member sent me this too....2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR SRT-4 49k miles
Warning: Tried to get him to sell it to me but when I asked questions, and mentioned an inspector who would look for frame damage and flooding on the car he got evasive. He also wasn't interested in selling to anyone unless they picked it up...offered him to have it shipped to Texas and that I was interested and he shut me down....
I think he is hiding something like a accident or some kind of engine damage....who knows.
If anyone knows him and if he is serious and is on the up and up....let him know I am serious and definitely have the money..

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Anyone finds one I will give them a finders fee of 100.00 bucks if I buy it.
No B.S. pay pal ready...if its a really easy sale and the guys isnt a dik head like the craigs list guy I mentioned above, I will add a 100 for a total of 200.00 bucks for anyone who can find me a black under or approximately around black SRT4 and I buy it.
You can email me at [email protected] if you find one!

THANKS

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Anyone find anything....I am willing to buy a white silver or black one with mileage around or under 50k now.
Paying 12 to 14k no problem if mileage is in range and it has not been wrecked, flooded or raped with a million mods...

41 - 52 of 52 Posts