Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any locals know where I can buy these? I know places used to sell "lifetime warranty" ones. I have a bad right side axle seal. Rather than pay a $100 deductible to have my warranty take care of it, I would rather just get stronger/better axles and not have to worry about it again. This is the 2nd time it has happened. Any advice?

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
Jabbit said:
Any locals know where I can buy these? I know places used to sell "lifetime warranty" ones. I have a bad right side axle seal. Rather than pay a $100 deductible to have my warranty take care of it, I would rather just get stronger/better axles and not have to worry about it again. This is the 2nd time it has happened. Any advice?

you broke an axle before? i didnt' know that. i got an idea. if your passenger side one is going, give me your driver's side one so i can replace mine with it-remember my seal/clamp when doing the clutch? then i can have 2 good ones and you can just get 2 "upgraded" ones... i think that'll work better for you :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
try autozone, i think they are like $110 from MPSC too brand new. we bought ours when they still were $96 for one and $101 for the other.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Thats stinks. But are the aftermarket axles really that much stronger?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts