Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted on Neons.org ...i believe Samel Camel is the owner ...good job!

http://staff.tcu.edu/jaltschul/SRT-4vsWRX_vs_Talon.WMV

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
"HERE COMES THE NEON!!!!!!!"

I can't stop listening & watching it :lol:. Did you here that turbo, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I know, I've watched it over and over. I've got an SRT-4 and that video really made my day. I'm going to have to go out and drive now. :)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"i'll just walk away..notice i said walk away..." *Scary Movie 2* LMAO

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
omg i cant wait any freaking longer. yeah looks like he had at least two passengers the one in the fron looked large.

best comments of the video: "fookin a" and "damn" and "gdamn" ehhehehe

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
How many peeps were in the SRT, at least 3 and I might see a 4th. Whoever ownes the SRT (Sam Cam) please verify. BTW, I see who OWNED the Scoobie! Also, how many were in the Rex?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Now I really feel like going to Miami.....I'm trying to wait, but you guys aren't helping at all by posting this stuff... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:twisted: "u know u wanna..come on shes callin yuor name!....come get me!" :twisted: LMAO at Grunge

·
Registered
864 Posts
Honestly, duh. What did you expect to happen? Should have gone from a stop, at least it would have been closer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
Honestly, duh. What did you expect to happen? Should have gone from a stop, at least it would have been closer.
Stop your bitchin' foo'. If he had given the REX a several second head start it would have been closer too.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hey drizze, for more info check the thread ? about cleveland auto show, anyways to make a long story short i may need the phone number from the dealer you got yours from (that honors EP and has lots of SRT-4s) i maybe heading down there last week in march.

oh and the name of the guy you bought from and your name so i can tell him you sent me, thanks

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
About this Discussion
151 Replies
31 Participants
Slow5OH
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing