Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man we parked for awhile and got all kinds of reactions. Lots of ricer flybys, a "Nice stock Neon!" scream and many more stares. :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
hmm, can you imagine the spawn of a WRX and SRT? SRT motor, WRX AWD, the seats from a SRT in the nice interior of the WRX, nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Interesting. I have an employee with an identical blue WRX, wing and all. I recommended the WRX to him took him to the dealer to test-drive it. He was too young to get a test drive without me.

I ordered a silver SRT. Your picture is a preview of our parking lot at work. We have been bench racing who is going to beat whom for weeks.

I think friendly competition with a certain amount of respect is more fun than flaming one another.

·
Registered
726 Posts
PB Pod said:
I think friendly competition with a certain amount of respect is more fun than flaming one another.
Agreed!!! Now if only more people subscribed to this. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
it looks alot wider doesnt it?

**new fight**

wider is better! :lol:

have you seen it right next to a neon? it looks like its alot bigger than that too. i dont know what it is about that car.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
in that picture it sure does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
gdflys
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing