Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so pissed , i finally found a wrx .. ive seen the kid before i think he lives in my town .. it's white without a spoiler .. ive seen him hotrodding trying to egg people on .. so yestersday he drove by me starring me down , and revving his engine ..i watched him take a left onto a side street , so i pulled into a grocery store parking lot and cut through a side street to catch up.. i finally got behind him after a few cars turned .. and i followed him for about a half mile through a couple turns .. i was revving my engine the whole time trying to get him to do something ... finally we got to a straight peice of road .. and he hits his directional , like he was gonna turn right .. but the littlw ricer bastard mashed the gas , and flew by the turn .. leaving me to cut my wheels as to not turn ... so i jammed the car in second , and caught up to him like he wasnt moving , i think the kid had no idea what the srt4 was because he seemed shocked how fast i was on him ... i tryed folowing him for a little while longer and the kid started doin like 20mph .. the first time i get a real chance at a rex and the kid totally punks out . i finally gave up and went home..
i guess the kid was use to smoking focus's and cavaliers , and had no clue what these dodges are packing .. one car finally gives him a scare and he backs off , i am soooo disappointed .. i never back off any race .. who cares if you lose .. isn't the fun of pushing your car ?? why buy a fast car , if you find a real race you wont take it ?? subie drivers should be very very ashamed of having people like this driving rex's :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
congratulations, except you cant take to much joy from killing a guy like that.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Damn wussys. I've had the same problem around here. I'm sure he'll race you soon.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Awww geez...no sportsmanship whatsoever! :evil: I hope you get another crack at this guy...and hopefully he won't wuss out this time.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like i said before , i dont care if he kicks my ass .. it would feel better if i kicked his .. but why stare at me and rev your engine ?? i know a few other people with rex's .. but both are female , nd won't race .. one said she would race only at the speedway , which is fine because by then i'll have my srt modded to hell :twisted: .. but the other girl wont at all, whats the deal.. do these people buy these cars for show or what ?? i seem to have a honda magnet on this car , but subbies stay far far away :(

·
Registered
864 Posts
thispainisours said:
so i pulled into a grocery store parking lot and cut through a side street to catch up.. i finally got behind him after a few cars turned .. and i followed him for about a half mile through a couple turns .. i was revving my engine the whole time trying to get him to do something
Not to make excuses, but if you did that to me, I'd think you were some lunatic that I cut off or something coming to kick my ass. The fact that he hit the turn signal and then punched it would lead me to believe he thought the same. Next time you want a race, might not want to act like you are looking to kill the guy (literally).

JC

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i thought of that too .. :lol: but dude i'm 5'6" im not intimidating anyone :wink:

·
Registered
864 Posts
thispainisours said:
yeah i thought of that too .. :lol: but dude i'm 5'6" im not intimidating anyone :wink:
Ya right, short guys are always the craziest mofos.

JC

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:twisted:

·
Registered
5 Posts
That WRX owner did sound like he was drivin like a dumbass, but alot of people don't agree with street racing. I can't believe all the street racing posts that are on this site. On nasioc.com, the moderators delete most of the street racing posts.

I'm not trying to bash about street racing because who hasn't street raced? I know I have, but I'm too broke to get another ticket, and don't want to fuck up my car. I love the new Srt-4's and have only heard excellent things about them. If it's light to light and speeds under 100 though I definitely think I could keep up with the Srt-4.

does sound like the guy in the WRX was being a cocky bastard, but it still sounds kinda goofy both you guys drivin around revvin on each other :roll:

I definitely didn't buy my rex for show, I drive it hard alot. But just because some dude in an Srt-4 was revvin beside me, doesn't mean I'd race em'

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ya, I've done "it" every now and then. I'd hate to race one of you guy's on pavement as much as you guy's would hate to race me on dirt/snow/rain/hail/sand/sleet/etc...

Mike~~

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be fair he started it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll race one of you here in Phoenix because street racing is SOOO cool :roll: :twisted:
:lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The Eric said:
I'll race one of you here in Phoenix because street racing is SOOO cool :roll: :twisted:
:lol:
Hahah nice car man, I'm sure you'd destroy a stock SRT. 2.2's were really well built motors.

-faast

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn i just want one race :(

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
25 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing