Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Mopar Super Center today and they said the part # for the upstream o2 sensor is:

56029049AA....they said that your part # is listed for a 2000 Neon??

Your part #: 56029050AA

I want to make sure that i bought the right o2 sensor...can you clarify this confusion for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
RoostBoost said:
I talked to Mopar Super Center today and they said the part # for the upstream o2 sensor is:

56029049AA....they said that your part # is listed for a 2000 Neon??

Your part #: 56029050AA

I want to make sure that i bought the right o2 sensor...can you clarify this confusion for me?

Thanks!
Both sensors are essentially the same. The part number I was selling has a black shield, which is supposedly the only difference. It shows a different one depending on wether you want the black shield or another. IF I look up an 04, it shows the option of either one. They are interchangeable, but as 05 went to the 050aa specifically, I'll probably start selling that one.. but they are essentially the same. There may be some shielding difference, but it's impossible to know for sure.

The 049aa part is 2004-2007, not 2000.

The 049aa 02 sensor is used in many DCX vehicles. stratus, pt, neon, srt4, mini-vans, rams, durangos, lx bodies, jeeps. 04-06 (scheduled for 07 use)

I have ran the 049aa sensor, and sold a lot, no issues whatsoever. IF you would prefer the 050 let me know.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I just tried the ...050AA and it will not mate up with the connecter on my '03 SRT-4.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
There is obviously some subtle difference. I got your email so we'll get that corrected. Shoot me an email w/ the your info and it looks I need to revamp that part on the website to include year of vehicle.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you guys get the A pillar metal retaining clips?...I think there are 2 per A pillar? I could use a few extra as one is already broken and i know how easily they snap!

Let me know and i'll order some up, thanks!!

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
RoostBoost said:
can you guys get the A pillar metal retaining clips?...I think there are 2 per A pillar? I could use a few extra as one is already broken and i know how easily they snap!

Let me know and i'll order some up, thanks!!
yep, they're on the website w/ the gauges. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts