Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i really like this chik right? really cute girl. well shes a hair stylest and she was all come in ill give u a new due. well one thing led to another i have a fkn mohawk it looks so stupid and retarded ah i wana shave it off and just tell poeple i have lice or somthin omg it looks so f*n gay. but if i shave it off shill be mad? i mean she was really excited about given me the cut yaknow i didnt wana be like no stop (even tho in my mind i was like :ben: :ben: NOOO STOP!!!)

i guess ill just wear a hat for the next 5 weeks :(

any idea's guys?

·
Registered
839 Posts
:lol: Sucker..... Unless shes putting out you shouldn't have let her touch your hair.... just ware a hat till it grows out man no reason to hurt her feelings or you will never get any sweet love. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Isthatatank said:
so i really like this chik right? really cute girl. well shes a hair stylest and she was all come in ill give u a new due. well one thing led to another i have a fkn mohawk it looks so stupid and retarded ah i wana shave it off and just tell poeple i have lice or somthin omg it looks so f*n gay. but if i shave it off shill be mad? i mean she was really excited about given me the cut yaknow i didnt wana be like no stop (even tho in my mind i was like :ben: :ben: NOOO STOP!!!)

any idea's guys?

:lol: :lol: :lol: the $hit we do for THE magnetic pu$$y. too funny

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
useless without pics...lmao

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Isthatatank said:

any idea's guys?
Rules of Pimpology
Never, NEVER let a girl shave u, give a hair cut or get near you with a sharp object :readclose :tsk:

but that shit is funny...a fcking mohawk :rockon

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Isthatatank said:

any idea's guys?
:bs2: your :gay: , just wear a hat for a while . :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
She's telling all her friends about you ...and laughing.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I also through the bullshit flag.... We will need pic's of the girl before the flag is pulled back down...........

If she was reallllly HOT and she if she was a freak in bed..... THEN I would ROCK the mowhawk like no one has rocked it before.

·
Registered
785 Posts
fade said:
She's telling all her friends about you ...and laughing.

^ VEEEEERY possiable....Unless you have hit it a few times already?

still gonna need pic's of the girl though...Flag is still up. :cowtongue

·
Super Moderator
22,151 Posts
Isthatatank said:

any idea's guys?
Go back in there and tell her your boss wants you to shave it off.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Illegal Machine said:
Go back in there and tell her your boss wants you to shave it off.
I second this idea. Or, shave it off and tell her you got drunk and one of your friends shaved it off. I'll back you up...HAHA.
IMO ur crazy for letting her do it...but if she looks that good...
-Rick

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ACoolGuy said:
I second this idea. Or, shave it off and tell her you got drunk and one of your friends shaved it off. I'll back you up...HAHA.
IMO ur crazy for letting her do it...but if she looks that good...
-Rick
well ... thats a thot, buti dont think shill buy it. even if she did, shell be pised that i let them do it.... :( man i duno wat to do, yall really want a pik of my hair??? man it looks so fkn stupid. im not gana post a pik of hertho too many stalkers on this board :rofl: soo far best idea is got drunk.... cmon guys think. but yeah if all things go as planed ;) ill rock the hawk like no one ever did... will find out this weekend. goin out saterday forthewin :thumbsup:

and i know all her friends arent laphing, 1 because thats how i was introduced to her threw her friends that i new b4 her. and + they were all into it also all wow that looks bad ass, i guess if i were emopunk mb id look good but im not into that scene

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
i dont care if she was even puttin out, that still aint worth it....

sounds like u need to do some tigerstripin'

1 - 20 of 85 Posts