Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so the other day i went to the track. i was running 16 pounds of boost on my agp wga and Turbo XS mbc. i had my safc2 mapped about perfect and i did pretty well i also have a zeitronix wideband so i can tune the car. i was getting A/Fr's of 10.9 at 3500-11.9 at redline. i was pretty happy seeing how this is my first race car. so im stoked about that. i then turned the boost up to 22psi.first time down the track all hell broke loose. i over estimaled my fuel and maxed out the injectors and my CEL came on and my car locked up. my brake booster came off and my cap for my IC pipe came off (i capped the red line going to the IC pipe) i lost all breaks and the car died. but some how i still managed to hit a 14.1 at 101 mph? idk it was weird. so on the way home i did a few pulls at 22 pounds of boost. thsi was after i went to autozone and go the right sized cap for hte IC pipe and made a few adjustments. now im running 22 PSI dropping to 17 at redline with AFR's 10.9-12.2 at redline. so i think im doing well as of right now. my only question is, at 16 PSI at redline and my AFRs dropping to 12.2 is that safe? i think it is, the car is running friggin great. but i dont wanna lean it out too much. thanks for any input.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I wouldnt want 12.2 on pump gas. What you using 91 or 93.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'd lower that to about a 11.5-11.8 a/f ratio on pump gas just to be on the safe side

·
Registered
901 Posts
can't stop spinning said:
I'd lower that to about a 11.5-11.8 a/f ratio on pump gas just to be on the safe side
x2. Yea I do have a 12.3 spike but then its mid to upper 11's thats the way I keep it.

·
Registered
631 Posts
jyndrus90 said:
can't stop spinning said:
x2. Yea I do have a 12.3 spike but then its mid to upper 11's thats the way I keep it.
12.3 is fine just dont go over that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts