Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first heard about it, I totally blew it off, thinking "It's just a Neon."
Now, I have already made up my mind, this car will be my every day driver within the next 3 years (6 figure insurance settlement :)) I have been looking over some of the info tonight, and I am still in shock, I had been thinking that Chrysler would be in financial troubl, due to the recent recalls of the PT cruiser. I hope that the new Neon and GT cruiser will take off, and other car company's will see this and stop making wanna be sports cars (celica, cougar, etc.) and make cars that produce power. Good job Dodge 8)

·
Registered
317 Posts
any 1 know what kind of upgades there going to be avalible with? they say for 2500 - 3500 you can make upgrades , so what are they???? im gonna go to the dealer tomarrow to see how to get on the waiting list!!! yellow all the way!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Talk about low member numbers who don't have SRTs...

You can count me in that group. I'm hoping to be in the market when I finally get the financing on my house settled and graduate in December. I've been hooked since the first pre-production model was shown, and I'm still waiting :lol:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
wnxp0rnstar said:
any 1 know what kind of upgades there going to be avalible with? they say for 2500 - 3500 you can make upgrades , so what are they???? im gonna go to the dealer tomarrow to see how to get on the waiting list!!! yellow all the way!!!
1. look at mopar.com for the stage upgrades, coilovers, short throw, and bov. these are the only upgrades from mopar that are available. everything else is aftermarket. and your dealer may not allow you to order them with the car, they are not considered standard upgrades so to speak, but are aftermarket (mopar performance is not the same as mopar).

2. there is no more yellow. there was yellow in 03, and a few were made in 04. now there is eblue, and for 05 there will be orange. if you want yellow you will need to look for a used one.

·
Registered
6,982 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
psi chick said:
1. look at mopar.com for the stage upgrades, coilovers, short throw, and bov. these are the only upgrades from mopar that are available. everything else is aftermarket. and your dealer may not allow you to order them with the car, they are not considered standard upgrades so to speak, but are aftermarket (mopar performance is not the same as mopar).

2. there is no more yellow. there was yellow in 03, and a few were made in 04. now there is eblue, and for 05 there will be orange. if you want yellow you will need to look for a used one.

You do realize this is a post from September 2002???
let it die.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bumped it because I was bored.. you could have read that in my first post.. BOYAH! :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
14 Participants
FastestSRT4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing