Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An SRT4 with 295 miles (Driven by a transporter from Miami to St Pete), marked up $1,000 and the fact i was told some salesmen drove it?...thats the case here at Dayton Andrews Dodge...one of the salesman swears there is no demand in Tampa Bay...i replied with "Yeah thats why there are 7 in town and all were bought down in South FL cause of dealerships like you all here in Tampa Bay..."

·
Registered
726 Posts
acr2nv said:
An SRT4 with 295 miles (Driven by a transporter from Miami to St Pete), marked up $1,000 and the fact i was told some salesmen drove it?...thats the case here at Dayton Andrews Dodge...one of the salesman swears there is no demand in Tampa Bay...i replied with "Yeah thats why there are 7 in town and all were bought down in South FL cause of dealerships like you all here in Tampa Bay..."
295 mystery miles? $1000 over MSRP? NEXT!!!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Not for $1000 markup and 295 miles. They say there is no demand. Why the markup then??? :lol: Mine is on the way and no mark up so I'm happy.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont forget my drive... :wink: :twisted: and yes i thought "what makes u think i'll pay 1k over..."

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hell nah wouldn't pay 1000 over, cause I already got one :p The drive down and back is worth the 1000 you'd save if you went down to miami. But who all is free thursday to have a lil SRT meet.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Man, the dealer really screwed himself up the a-hole stating that there's no demand and then marking it up :lol: Not te mention there's quite a significant amt. of miles on it. I would wait, you could prolly find one for msrp with only a few miles on it.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Second Chance said:
Hell nah wouldn't pay 1000 over, cause I already got one :p The drive down and back is worth the 1000 you'd save if you went down to miami. But who all is free thursday to have a lil SRT meet.
We gotta meet up sometime, but this week/end of month is hectic for me.
I just started a thread entitled Tampa roll call.

Wanna see how many are here.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
acr2nv said:
How do you spell stupid? Mine only had 7 miles on it and the dealership does not allow anyone to drive it for demos. I just picked the one on the receiving lot with the paper and plastics stil on the car.

The sales guy, a Mopar fanatic drove the car to the sound shop to have a stereo put in the car and then drove it back. He counted the miles while it was sitting the sound shop to ensure no one drove the car. Now that is great sales guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing