Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, to start it out. I got there late because I had to deal with some shit with someone who tried to hack my phone (long story). then i get there... we chill for a while, then all the ricers start doing their rice shit and we get ready to go. a group of guys start lookin at one of the cars and we ask em to back off in a "wierd manner". then they try to get their whole gang of people and fight us (me in particular). so we get ready to roll out and i find out that my friend devin from Huntsville (orange blast Stage 3) gets ARRESTED along with a Trans Am owner for STREET RACING! (long story on that one too). so i leave... the guys that tried to start the fight with us keep trying to run me off the road, trap me in and stop the cars. one of them gets out and punches my window (no damage) but i eventually race the guy that was the (leader) in his stock red SRT-4 (license plate 737-JZV) and kick his ass so bad it wasnt even funny. he had a pack of cars with him.. mustang, altima, s10 truck, and his SRT.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jay05acr said:
gay ass sonic meet

gay ass fuckin punks that have to get their whole gang together and be a bunch of badasses.

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Damn, That fawking crazy!! He tried to punch out your window? :lol: I'm not going there for a while. :lol: They might key my car or something. :eeeek:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Damn, That fawking crazy!! He tried to punch out your window? :lol: I'm not going there for a while. :lol: They might key my car or something. :eeeek:

if i do go anytime soon, im bringin an undercover cop with me in my dads vette and have him chill back till they come by. i know SO MANY cops that would be glad to. Wish Carlos was there tonight... lol

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
if i do go anytime soon, im bringin an undercover cop with me in my dads vette and have him chill back till they come by. i know SO MANY cops that would be glad to. Wish Carlos was there tonight... lol
:gay: i now know how you roll...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PopsCityPops said:
:gay: i now know how you roll...
well, if you just lost your car meet unless you have a wish for damage to your car or to yourself or friends,,,,, what would you wanna do about it?

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
well, if you just lost your car meet unless you have a wish for damage to your car or to yourself or friends,,,,, what would you wanna do about it?
im not saying you shouldn't be pissed about it... but all this cop talk is too much. the guy is obviously a prick, who im sure will one day fuck with the wrong person and get dealt with.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PopsCityPops said:
im not saying you shouldn't be pissed about it... but all this cop talk is too much. the guy is obviously a prick, who im sure will one day fuck with the wrong person and get dealt with.
he did fuck with the wrong person. a person with too many connections.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
DUDE!! I didn't know one of those mofo's was a FELLOW SRT OWNER!!! What the fuck dude?!?! Fucking asshole! I guess not all SRT owners like us, huh? Fucking pussies! :flame:

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Half White Chick said:
DUDE!! I didn't know one of those mofo's was a FELLOW SRT OWNER!!! What the fuck dude?!?! Fucking asshole! I guess not all SRT owners like us, huh? Fucking pussies! :flame:
Ya, I think it was the guy talking all the BS talking, The guy who took his shirt off. :lol: :gay:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Half White Chick said:
ya, he had the red one that was parked by Popeyes.. it was facing us but about 4 or 5 rows away.

·
Banned
3,359 Posts
Azzkikr764 said:
he did fuck with the wrong person. a person with too many connections.
i see. well good luck with your undercovers @ meets. im sure all the others at the meets will be glad you brought them with you, and im sure that will deter anyone from fucking with you or your car in future meets. good luck with it. stay safe.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AdvanSRT-4 said:
Ya, I think it was the guy talking all the BS talking, The guy who took his shirt off. :lol: :gay:

yup.. skinny little guy. if he wasnt with his friends i bet he would been like... yes ma'am when taryn said to get away from the car..

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PopsCityPops said:
i see. well good luck with your undercovers @ meets. im sure all the others at the meets will be glad you brought them with you, and im sure that will deter anyone from fucking with you or your car in future meets. good luck with it. stay safe.

im done w/ that meet. and no one would know except our forums that i was with the U.C.

and i dont think anyone here would mind that was apart of tonight.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts