Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has ne body gotten work done to there car in cali for after market parts because i would like know a good place to get work done on my car or if somebody wants to help me do the work my self that would be better and could be fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Srt4black said:
has ne body gotten work done to there car in cali for after market parts because i would like know a good place to get work done on my car or if somebody wants to help me do the work my self that would be better and could be fun :thumbsup:
if you want some help doing any mods or whatever let me know.. im close to huntington.. or if you wanna pay go to dynoworks

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Srt4black said:
What kind of work??? My driveway has become "SRT-4 Install Central" :rofl:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha well i have a nitrous express all plumbed... but i need to get a switch for it and im gunna get a wga and boost controller.. iono if thats goign to be hard

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Srt4black said:
haha well i have a nitrous express all plumbed... but i need to get a switch for it and im gunna get a wga and boost controller.. iono if thats goign to be hard

I have a friend (Bin4ry) who I know can do the switch for you..

and the wga and boost controller can be done in a hour easy.

Now, the driving/tuning the two are gonna take a couple laps around the block :clap: Maybe you can let us see just what that NOS can do :thumbsup: :clap:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would but its the intercooler spray ahha not to get your hopes up but i need to get the switch have ne idea where??? we should all go to the races sometime that would be fun show wut some srt-4s can do in cali haha i had a guy in some huge truck wanting to race me haha ... well when i get those parts wut do you want me to do ill aim you right now i guess..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Srt4black said:
i would but its the intercooler spray ahha not to get your hopes up but i need to get the switch have ne idea where??? we should all go to the races sometime that would be fun show wut some srt-4s can do in cali haha i had a guy in some huge truck wanting to race me haha ... well when i get those parts wut do you want me to do ill aim you right now i guess..
Send a PM to Bin4ry... or PM to me and i'll try to get him for you, about the switch.

About the other parts, PM me wheb you're ready.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts