Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You and Lifeisdeath now how your own area to play. I foresee many good stories and heated arguments in this section :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grunge said:
You and Lifeisdeath now how your own area to play. I foresee many good stories and heated arguments in this section :lol: :lol:
Indeed, now where's Life?

-faast

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Yea I totally agree

Grunge said:
However, I will borrow the Tomahawk from PVO and race against your SRT-4....LOL

Remember, to bring an ambulance and a shovel to scrape me off the telephone post on the first corner.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i am so fucking sick and tired of hearing about wrx's on an srt board. this shit is ....just kidding. so who wants to fight? :twisted:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lifeisdeath said:
i am so fucking sick and tired of hearing about wrx's on an srt board. this shit is ....just kidding. so who wants to fight? :twisted:
Your car's a NEON!!!!! :twisted:

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You guys better calm down or I'll call the Icy Hot Stuntaz on you! I know they are old school but I bet they still kick some ass in between mackin the honeys.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Haha....great section....There is so much talk about WRX's on this board b/c they are both great cars. I'm also part of nasioc.com...a WRX board, and there is even more talk on that forum....But it looks like this board will be shaping up soon to become a great board and the leader in srt forums. Cant wait till people start buying more srt's and coming to this board.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
You mean I should by more? Don't know if the wife will sign off on that but i'll try :)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Hold up! I don't even have one yet and you're already buying another one. Now that's not fair at all. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
::First dibbs on the give away of anyones 1st srt....wrecked or not!!::

anyone want to buy me one?

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
the second one would be to "time capsule" so in thirty years people can ohh and ahhh over the original markings and such. Just take the tires off, seal it up, and let it sit. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I volunteer to go into the Bio-Dome, I mean time capsule with the SRT 4. In 30 years when they thaw me out, I'll be able to say, "It's still not just a Neon!" :lol: :lol: Probably everyone else will be riding in flying cars by then, so it won't really matter.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
but it will still be faster dammit!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
13 Participants
Ltl Vipr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing