Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
That was soooo sick....I whish we could have seen the launch but oh well thats good enough for me. When i get my srt-4 im gonna buy drag radials for it and you guys can see me do 13's with ease 8)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BeanTownsSRT-4 said:
That was soooo sick....I whish we could have seen the launch but oh well thats good enough for me. When i get my srt-4 im gonna buy drag radials for it and you guys can see me do 13's with ease 8)
trust me you want to buy solid mounts before you stick drag radials on there :wink: Contact Deyeme Racing for solid mounts...this is not a plug you'll eventually see why im strongly suggesting this to all drag racing SRT4 owners
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
acr2nv said:
BeanTownsSRT-4 said:
That was soooo sick....I whish we could have seen the launch but oh well thats good enough for me. When i get my srt-4 im gonna buy drag radials for it and you guys can see me do 13's with ease 8)
trust me you want to buy solid mounts before you stick drag radials on there :wink: Contact Deyeme Racing for solid mounts...this is not a plug you'll eventually see why im strongly suggesting this to all drag racing SRT4 owners
Thanxs bro!!!..good looking out i will look into it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
www.deyemeracing.com his name is Travis there just look under 2003 Neon and you save the most on the Mtx firm set. Have two local owners getting theirs installed shortly one of which already busted his factory mounts. Tell him Dan in FL sent ya if you decide to call him. He can ship COD or will take online payment.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
That's great news, using slicks isn't such a bad idea after all! :lol:

Only 102 MPH with those mods is not that great.

Also, how hard would it have been to zoom in to see the time?

This oughta shut some people up though! :wink:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually thats not bad 102mph
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
It's cool that it ran that fast, but what a horrible video. Didn't see the launch or the time, why even take it?

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
acr2nv said:
www.deyemeracing.com his name is Travis there just look under 2003 Neon and you save the most on the Mtx firm set. Have two local owners getting theirs installed shortly one of which already busted his factory mounts. Tell him Dan in FL sent ya if you decide to call him. He can ship COD or will take online payment.
Thanxs for the link and the hook up it wont be happeneing till mid april when i get the car and put some serious miles fast to be able to get out it.
:lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
fasterfwd said:
cool video.did it beat he vette?looks like it.
thats not possible. maybe the vette was an automatic, or if it was a stick he had to have missed a shift. have you seen the magazine times for the vettes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
thats not possible. maybe the vette was an automatic, or if it was a stick he had to have missed a shift. have you seen the magazine times for the vettes?
It's possible if the driver sucks, looks like a Z06 too. But ya I'm gonna have to go with no, the 'vette won.

JC
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well from what i understand the reason we dont get to see the launch is cause he got ansy and red lighted. BTW the vette still won and its not just any vette its a Z06. I could careless about the red light he still ran a 12.9 imagine if he hadnt?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
oh man, and that was on 91 octane.

http://www.atpturbo.com/turbopiping/monstermate/DodgeNeonSRT4.asp

so for $300 i can go 12.9 with no lsd. on 91 octane. this car just keeps getting better. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,578 Posts
acr2nv said:
well from what i understand the reason we dont get to see the launch is cause he got ansy and red lighted. BTW the vette still won and its not just any vette its a Z06. I could careless about the red light he still ran a 12.9 imagine if he hadnt?
wasnt his r/t a .36 something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
Yeah, he red lighted. I think the vette blew his launch too. It sure was catching up in a hurry. So, 15 inch wheels and 22" slicks will clear apparently. Time for a group buy on Slicks and wheels. . . .
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,317 Posts
el_jefe said:
Yeah, he red lighted. I think the vette blew his launch too. It sure was catching up in a hurry. So, 15 inch wheels and 22" slicks will clear apparently. Time for a group buy on Slicks and wheels. . . .
Does anyone know the full dimensions/model/brand of the slicks?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have a friend in Tampa that has some slicks on wheels ready for use..any local volunteers??? preff those WITH motor mounts :roll: :wink: :twisted:
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
15 Participants
BeanTownsSRT-4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top