Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Well the side exit is in, and well I think it looks awesome, tone is awesome with the magnaflow resonator. and with the Black you know Pictures tell it best I have had a grin on my face since noon. can someone host these pics for me?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Someone beat me to it... my car goes in for that next week!

·
Registered
924 Posts
good luck lowering your car.... Trust me, i had dual side exit exhaust (ie. one on each side of the car) and there is no way to lower it. Unless you get very low profile tips, or notch into the rocker....

But it does look nice

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
COP TZER said:
good luck lowering your car.... Trust me, i had dual side exit exhaust (ie. one on each side of the car) and there is no way to lower it. Unless you get very low profile tips, or notch into the rocker....

But it does look nice
it shouldnt be a prb unless he goes w/ the s3 coilovers bc that s what the pvo srt4 s using right now.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am waiting to find out if this guy I know around here will swap his deck lid and bumper for mine. He has a 2004 black SX 2.0. Hopefully that will go through So I wont have a weird looking rear end. It is kind of weird though because since the exhaust is so close to you now, and if you the window open there is a whole bunch of crazy sounds coming from the exhaust. I know it is the turbo spooling and what not. Oh and this one guy last night gave me hell in his miata because apparently when I was beside him I was blowing all of my exhaust in his girlfriends face. So I guess I should stay in the left lane?

·
Forum Moderator
3,190 Posts
Looks good....How does the ass of the car look?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The ass of the car looks alright, but it could definetly look better. I think because it is black it hides the missing tips. As for the burning leg bit, That is weird because I had a buddy that was getting out several times last night and practically all the time his foot was a good foot away from the tips. I was also worried about the paint crinkling because of the heat, but I was checking it all nite and the paint was always cool to the touch? I have had a heat shield made from some 6061 aircraft aluminum just in case though. I will get a sound clip from my recorder this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I like the look from the side view, underneath doesnt look so pretty though, kinda rough welding job on the tip, but who ever looks under the car ?. I like the side exit look but I would hate my rear end without the two pipes, unless you got it lowered really well or installed a rear bumper from an old RT or something.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
oshawa SRT said:
Hey all,

Well the side exit is in, and well I think it looks awesome, tone is awesome with the magnaflow resonator. and with the Black you know Pictures tell it best I have had a grin on my face since noon. can someone host these pics for me?

I hope you can make it out to Monday's meet cause I want to hear it too.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Any sound clip yet?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I guess not. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.