Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wonderind if there is any advantages or disavantages to using the turbochargers.com wga with the Stage2 turbo upgrade, or should one just use the wga that comes with the kit? Any facts? Any opinions? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
if you use an aftermarket wga your going to need a boost controller, not sure how the stage 2 pcm would work with an aftermarket wga.

Trust me, just stick with the stage 2 wga... it works the best, at least for me.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really appreciate all the responses! Uhm, I just thought I would ask, sorry if I offend, but do you guys know about the wga from turbochargers.com? It starts life off as a standard dodge wga which, after being separated, is fitted with a much stronger spring. The install is exactly reverse of removal. To an unsuspecting eye, visually, the 2 are hard to tell apart. So, sorry, but do you still think the stage2 wga is the way to go? As for the person asking about AGP, I have also heard good things about it, but frankly I prefer something more "factory" looking that you dont have to "modify" a little to get it to fit. Ive read that with the turbochargers.com wga, you can also increase the tension of the spring as you modify your car to increase boost. I have an extra factory wga laying around, so I figured that for $100.00, (wga reduces cost by $100.00 because it is used as an offset to the core charge) I couldnt go wrong. Still feel the same way? Thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.