Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks good! What kind of springs are those?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lookin good. I assume that the "crosshairs" are the piece in the front bumper that is missing. How hard is it to remove them?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
I think it would be pimp if you painted the calipers yellow to match the car.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
What wheels are those?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
COY said:
I think it would be pimp if you painted the calipers yellow to match the car.
X's 2. Yesterday I tried to get the paint to do mine but the only thing they had was the brush on caliper crap kit. :lol:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Here's my wingless red baby

For some reason, this if my favorite pic. of my car. I have the Carbon by Design induction hood on order, but it is a three month wait. :crying: The good news is that CBD doesn't take your money until the hood ships, though. :bouncy:

Your car looks way sweet, Tellub!

·
Registered
156 Posts
looks good...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
tellub said:
Have any pics of your car?
Not since I put the grill on. Tomorrow I'll take some for you and post them here.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
..... :gay: now you should add the little stinger to the back and put a rumble bee sticker on it...J/K :thumbsup:
looks sweet man, and you better bing your ass down here this weekend. i wanna take more pics of our cars together. the ones i got from last time are alright but i want more. too bad you werent out there this past friday, damn evos were everywhere

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
projectneon01 said:
..... :gay: now you should add the little stinger to the back and put a rumble bee sticker on it...J/K :thumbsup:
looks sweet man, and you better bing your ass down here this weekend. i wanna take more pics of our cars together. the ones i got from last time are alright but i want more. too bad you werent out there this past friday, damn evos were everywhere
I'll be out there Friday for sure.

·
Banned
800 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
i was replying that his car looks good, dont diss my car, just cause it isnt your style.

b

·
Registered
347 Posts
for some reason that hood always looks best on yellow, at least to me anyway.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts