Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know iknow this is just a forum, not a market place to sell some stuff,but i decided to give it a try.
Well, I have Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade for sale or trade it for Vista
Home Edition.

$200,00 local pick up or i deliver
it to you if you live local for $250.00
Includes 2 dvd discs, One disc is for installation for 32 bits platform
and the other one is for 64 bits platform.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
damn dude lemme know if that sells...i got the same exact thing sittin at home when i upgraded for my laptop but I got mine for free lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
lol you guys can just dl it for FREE.

Torrent > *

Just dl bitcomet (www.bitcomet.com) then install it. Next go to www.scrapetorrent.com and search for windows vista. Find the torrent and dl it. Then open it with bitcomet, then choose there it saves to. Just let it dl, then follow the direction in the readme file. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Vista < XP Pro Until microsoft fixes the bugs in Vista ill stick to XP Pro. By the way, ever have any PC problems or questions PM me, I am a A+ Certified tech and Indepentant Contrator. But soon ill have my own company.

·
Registered
66 Posts
getnpsi said:
my laptop died due to spyware i really need something

Spyware wouldnt kill your laptop. Overheatting would. Spyware, will just slow it down so bad you wont want to use it. I can fix it and do XP pro for about 75$. That also will include Spyware programs to block all that unwanted spyware. As soon as my website is up, ill post it in my profile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts