Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this would go under mods, since it is something added to the car. This is mainly for the people in the Tampa area. I went out and got my windows tinted today with Titanium SolarGard film. Ordinarily, I wouldn't plug a business, but I have to make an exception. The tint place is Bay Area Solar Control. It's one guy that owns the place and he's been installing on his own for over 13 years. He did a great job on my car and he's a really nice guy. He even let me sit in the back to watch him work. He'd never seen an SRT 4 before and I had to go through the whole story about it. I told him if any other SRT 4 owners come his way to joke with them about it being a Neon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge....
check your PM!!!! ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
i mighttake the 2hr drive to tampa jus' so i can scream @ the srt-4 folks up there. lol. i remember calling all the srt-4 dealerships, including 2 tampa ones. they were like; " yeah, i had one and it rolled off the lot in < 3 hrs". in ft myers, they got betw 4-6 on the and all were gone first day except for yellow & red...i got red on day 2. we had price issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts