Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through the end of APRIL get free shipping on all Wilwood factory SRT4 kits.

Save up to $45 if you are east, and a bargain given our already low prices on these kits.

Prepaid orders.
CA residents pay sales tax.
Includes front SS hoses and our mounting brackets.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
arent u guys located in Arizona? as ur website states??

y does CA have to pa taxes then?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If a kit is dropped shipped from Wilwood in CA to a resident of the state of CA sales tax is collected as an 'in state sale'.

If the kit is shipped to AZ, and returned back to CA there are no tax issues. However you might want to weigh the shipping costs and damage exposure vs the tax cost. For products under a grand let's say, it's probably cheaper and less hassle to pay the tax. From WW to me runs about $20, back to mid state, residential, I'd guess about $25. It's a bust either way- somebody is going to pay something...

I'm not stocking the WW factory kits as a cost saving measure. If I were to do so then the kit price would rise another $50 or so to compensate for the shipping to me as well as having the money tied up on the shelf.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last five days to get a line on this one....Save some coin, get some parts and everyone wins!

Sale ends Saturday noon. *And I'm at the track all weekend so you better call ahead...!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts