• Keep the car stock

Votes: 71 7.2%
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Got mine for 790....Wahoooo!!!!!

Sing4LTS said:
$750 is true jobber cost. This is what Mopar sells it to the vendors for. So when you see it on sale for $849...that is a hell of a deal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Waaaht

phucough said:
that thread is old as hell!!people now have realized S2 is a waste of $$$

I like it. :clap:pretty Cheap and some dealers won't void your powertrain warranty since your still using stock turbo and all mopar approved parts. :readclose Some of my parts are modified, BUT their still MOPAR :lol: Easy upgrade. no tunning. Mopar tested. No need to worry about A/F mixture and can still boost more if desired since ya got bigger injectors. But this is my opinion. Maybe 200bucks cheaper to get New Stage 1 with Agp wastegate and boost controler, but ya don't have to worry as much with A/F's when boostin 18-20psi. To end here, Much better power and even better turbo spooling sound.... :thumbsup:

Disclaimer: All this is just my thoughts and opinions from what I've learned thru threads here on forum. Maybe I'm wrong... if so correct me. Thanks.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.