• Na I just need Stage 1

Votes: 138 14.0%
  • Keep the car stock

Votes: 71 7.2%
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Shit, if what I remember of that islands size is correct, you won't be able to shift a S2 car past second with out the "Insta-deploy Pontoon" option. It's a big seller in Hawaii, I undestand. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Head Hunter

What's up dude? Finally I've seen so many srt's on the island but no-one has been on here at all from what I've seen. How long have you been on here? Which one you driving?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well

Just put in Stage 2 and WOW!.... Car should have been this way new. Just sounds soooo good... especially if you have a turbo back exhaust. :clap:
Also went with stage 2 because you get more fuel flow and new sensors that read higher levels of boost. So if I want to add a boost controler and bring up the boost some I can without leaning out fuel mix too much. Also, easy. Plug and play. Keep my warranty...well, at least in my area. :clap: Everything Mopar approved on my Baby. Well, until 60-70k. Then Fug Mopar. Car is my daily driver for now so...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Huh

FrontMounted said:
I ordered Stage 2 w/o toys. It is supposed to come in this week. I am not counting on it :tongue:
Got mine in like 5 days from ordering back in begining of January. Dealer couldn't belive how fast it came in....Think January is a good time of year to order parts. Especially if you order before tax time. After tax time, uh, well, know alot of guys who blow their tax returns on their cars. Can you say BACKORDER!!! Remember how Stage 1 was on backorder last year around this time. LOL Just sold my Stage 1 pcm in less than 8hrs here on the forums. Wonder if their on backorder already? :lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
come on

Just reminising here...joined up when this thread was first going. Now finally I have stage 2. Just wanted to put my 3 cents in. Ahhhhh, 2004. First experiences with my SRT.... first day out after driving 300miles, went to 157mph :rofl: , then wife hit me. :boxing: wanted to hit 160mph :knockhead Then my first race with a Mustang GT. Neck and Neck....pretty cool having a neon keep up with a 2002ish mustang GT. Then last year a Magnum RT, left me on highway after 90mph. Then two months ago having my bumper rattled my a heavily modded F150 Lightning. Decided was about time I got some extra POWERRRRRRR :thumbsup: Now to save up for stage 3 or aftermarket kit. Leaning towards aftermarket, waiting to see how reliable those kits are.

Well, sorry to bring this thread back.... no one post here anymore....

THE END.........

·
Registered
99 Posts
TNTSRT said:
bringing it back again. got s2 w/o toys. plus all other bolt ons. i love it
Me too! I just put my s2 w/o toys and a bunch of bolt ons this past week end and I love how smooth the power band is. :thumbsup:

Sing4LTS said:
Ordered mine yesterday...Anyone know how long it takes to get this? I'm really anxious.
It depends where you got yours from? I got mine from modern performance and it came in 14 days

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Sing4LTS said:
Ordered mine yesterday...Anyone know how long it takes to get this? I'm really anxious.
Well, I ordered mine Feb 5th and I still don't have it and it isn't expected to be arriving til next week some time.....I hope. :stab: :flame: :stab:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Vegasmsp said:
It depends where you got yours from? I got mine from modern performance and it came in 14 days
that is almost sig material.

You couldn't be further off from the truth. It has NOTHING to do with who you get it from. Who makes it? MOPAR. Everyone gets it from the same place. It all depends on when you order it, sometimes they ship within 4 days, sometimes 4 months. They run out of parts all the time to make these kits. When they finally get them all in so they can start shipping for people that have been waiting they get extra in, so the people that happen to order when they have parts in stock get shipped to quicker then normal.

·
Banned
4,828 Posts
I want to know where the spot is for the ones who already have it!!! :thumbsup: Waiting for stage 3 :readclose !!!! I got mine threw Mopar Super Centers, Jeff is the man!!! :thumbsup: Worth every penny, still :yasum:

·
Registered
99 Posts
canadian_srt4 said:
that is almost sig material.

You couldn't be further off from the truth. It has NOTHING to do with who you get it from. Who makes it? MOPAR. Everyone gets it from the same place. It all depends on when you order it, sometimes they ship within 4 days, sometimes 4 months. They run out of parts all the time to make these kits. When they finally get them all in so they can start shipping for people that have been waiting they get extra in, so the people that happen to order when they have parts in stock get shipped to quicker then normal.

Let me clarify myself then! Thanks for the correction. canadian_srt4 is right it doesn't make any difference who you get your mopar stage kits from. Flight systems only can produce this kits as fast they can or the availability of the parts. To answer your almost sig material remark!, I wasn't saying ordering from a specific vendor will have the stage kits produced or shipped out any faster! You didn't need to be prick about it! Sorry for the mis-communication.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.