Votes: 138 14.0%
  • Keep the car stock

Votes: 71 7.2%
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
457folks X $1200 = $548,400

Lots of profit out there:) I know 1200 is a guess at best, plus most folks here will not pay that, if it is the true number. But how many yahoos are going to pay the local dealer that or more, plus STUPID install fees. Also, I know that 1200 is not the profit margin.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Depending on my dealership....All of the stage 2, STS, BOV and coil overs. All dealership installed if they'll do it. Been the moddded route before with many a car, I lost my proverbial ass on my last one. I hope Mopar does the enthusiast right.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm gonna get Stage 2, then get the Stage 3 upgrade kit. The only part of S2 that S3 would replace is the ECU, so that seems to make the most sense.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think when the time comes I'll make my power using site vendor products, should give better dollar 2 HP numbers based on what I've been reading lately in the performance modification forums.

Not really an option in the poll though .. just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Drew66 said:
if i dont go the mopar route what should i do instead? is the mopar route a bad route to take? also if i do get the s2 and have dodge install all of it for me does my warrenty stay?
honestly I have no idea if there is a better 'route' than MOPAR,
in a way its kinda personal preferance for me.
As far as the warranty goes, it is almost entirely(sp) up to the dealer what they will warranty and what they won't. My tech rep. just happens to be a nice guy and he say's he doesn't see any problems with a warranty.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.