Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? You're the only silver one I know around Landstuhl "de-winged." I take it you got your car back! I did notice something funny though. After we passed eachother, I looked in my rearview and saw you braking for the stoplight. It looked like your center "3rd" brakelight was beaming white instead of red??????? Might of been just the direction I was looking or the twighlight or something. Don't know. Might wanna check it out. It's not often that we see the ass end of our cars before we get in 'em.

Joe

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I'm not the only one anymore. My buddy who had a very ugly spoiler on the back of his car finally took it off. You can tell his car by the black taillights.

Also, as of yesterday, my car doesn't have a front Dodge logo either. I'll post pics soon (it looks GOOD!!!).

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Nope, I don't think that was me. I came in late to work around 1800 and my 3rd rear light is still the stock red.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hows that "neon" running with the agp wga, will?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
GiJoe said:
What's up Dan. He's still "scared" of the yellow beast! :rofl:

When we gonna hook up again on the bahn Will??
Whenever you want, sucka. We can film it or just go but I don't want to hear any excuses about my lower hp car passing you up in 5th! ;)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
replied will...fill me in on any and all mods ...got some more stuff for you to try out :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
GiJoe said:
What's up? You're the only silver one I know around Landstuhl "de-winged." I take it you got your car back! I did notice something funny though. After we passed eachother, I looked in my rearview and saw you braking for the stoplight. It looked like your center "3rd" brakelight was beaming white instead of red??????? Might of been just the direction I was looking or the twighlight or something. Don't know. Might wanna check it out. It's not often that we see the ass end of our cars before we get in 'em.

Joe
"whitechocolate" over here at landstuhl has a clear third brake light and has mopar tails, plus he's de-winged. must've been him. i keep hearing all these cars with fartcans driving by but everytime i go out in my car i can't seem to find them anymore. they're like damn mosquitos around here that won't shut the hell up.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Yup, he finally took his wing off.

There are a lot of ppl I know in the Ramstein area that recognize my car as the silver SRT w/o a wing - I hope whitechocolate is cool around town and doesn't hurt my reputation :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lickyme_pp said:
"whitechocolate" over here at landstuhl has a clear third brake light and has mopar tails, plus he's de-winged. must've been him. i keep hearing all these cars with fartcans driving by but everytime i go out in my car i can't seem to find them anymore. they're like damn mosquitos around here that won't shut the hell up.

I hope his bulb is red, because that evening I saw him it looked bright white! Might have just been the angle??

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
GiJoe said:
I hope his bulb is red, because that evening I saw him it looked bright white! Might have just been the angle??
Probably put in the clear 3rd with the stock bulb figuring if it worked stock it will work with the aftermarket 3rd...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts