Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Silly question perhaps, but I think I've decided to work for a year and buy one in cash. How much do you think an 03 SRT-4 with...36k-50k miles will go for in a year? With one with 55K, KBB seems to think it'll be around $11k, that is SICK, do any of you think this could be true? Good luck me finding one with that kinda mileage..also, for one that has been wrecked but is fairly easy fixable, what are those going for now?

I found some nice 03 SRT-4s for around $15k, is the general price probably gonna drop around $2k or more over one year from now? Whatcha think?
thanks fellas
SK

Also, do you think that I will be able to find average SRT-4s for $13k this time next year? Thanks alot

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
get your money ready for some recon on the engine and turbo too - not to mention clutch and synchros.

people that buy these cars buy them to DRIVE them... good luck finding a 3 year old CLEAN used one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas. I am prepared for the powertrain work and it doesn't bother me, there are several wrecked auto PT motors and I'm sure I can scrounge a 5 speed for it from somewhere. SloppySnake, I agree with you, but it's a good thing for me, the buyer. So do both of you fellas think that in 12 months that a SRT-4 in DECENT condition [Not concerned about the miles] could be had for $12-$13k relatively easily? Thanks alot.

SK

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found some good ones in the $14s already, 2003s with 7xxx-22xxx miles, which leads me to think that they should dip into the $13s or $12s, would you agree?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
yeah...the 2003's will be 11k in a year or so. Maybe some 2004's too. Just depends on how many miles, options, condition...etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts