Dodge SRT Forum banner

Wikyd-Performance 4130 Solid LCR and K-Member GB

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  What Neon? 
#1 ·
Alright guys, This is a long awaited Gb that we have been teasing so many of yall with over the course of the Yr. We held off and held off so that we could install and test ourselves through a consistent car at the drag strip, a car with quite bit above avg Hp. We wanted to make sure these would perform to our expectations at a minimum and I believe that has been accomplished. When Mounted the Lower control arms on a damn consistent car, put a driveway alignment on it and it hit the track. This car had an H-brace and traction bar setup that was deleted, along with the sway bay. On this particular car we shaved around 30lbs off the front end of it. ON the first pass driven to the track he clicked off a 60ft on par with his fastest 60fts to date with Zero wheel hop. That’s with deleting the traction bar setup and instead using our 4130 Chromoly LCR’s with solid Chromoly bushings. Tester reported a firmer highway ride on the first trip driving the car. And no horizontal movement of the front suspension that is common with any polymer based bushing. These arms alone shave off 6lbs from the front of the car, not including the sway bar and any associated hardware. They can be mounted to the factory K-member or our 4130 chromoly one. Fully adjustable arms.
INFO: Made from 4130 Chromoly with chromoly rod ends, machined to accept factory spec’ed balljoints. QA1 Heim joints Made from heat treated chromoly. Each rod end has a static load capacity of 24,038lbs or 48,076 per control arm. These are built to last.
DISCLAIMER: These are not drop in items and require patience in the adjustment aspects and an alignment will be needed afterwards, we accept no responsibly for you being lazy and impatient on install and destroying something or yourself. This is considered a race item. These must be inspected regularly for locknut tightness etc., we will make a how to for safetying the lock nuts with required items as a redundancy effort.
K-member made from 100% 4130 Chromoly, the first of its kind for our car offered openly. Not for the weak of heart, for the guy looking for something different and that extra little bit of weight savings on his race car. Ease of maintenance on car etc. If you try to get get something like this made by a chassis shop your looking at a fee of anywhere between $1000-$1500 to get it custom made, well we have cut that in almost half by getting all of that taken care of for you and bringing it to the market. These use factory steering rack mounts. These have a 9LB savings over the factory items and are just plane badass.
Now for the GB pricing and conditions. There will only be 6 positions available for the K-members as to not overwhelm our builder. The LCR’s we haven’t decided yet but somewhere around 15-20 spots. Just have to see. This will be posted on FB pages and ON the SRTFORUMS.COM since we are vendors on there through my Wonderer876 Screen name so look for it in the vendor GB area.
PRICING:
ARMS ONLY: $659 SHIPPED IF YOU WOULD LIKE BALLJOINTS INCLUDED AND MOUNTED READY TO GO FOR YOU ITS +80 FOR MOOG BALL JOINTS INSTALLED. Shipped in as fabricated form ( no paint, powdercoating etc.)
K-member only: $730 +SHIPPING (shipping is quite a bit more on these due to size) These can be shipped ups or fedex with shipping payment paid to shipping company upon pickup. That way it is an exact cost shipping amount to your location.
COMBO PRICING; Now this is where you save some money, we LOVE to do combo pricing to save a little money for people. $1280+ actual shipping price to your location in one box for consolidation. Customer pay at time of pickup from shipping company.
Wait time for these so that way your sure to get a quality product without overwhelming our builder is 8-10 weeks for the GB, little lengthy we know, but it insures quality. K-member guys may be just a hair longer, but we will get everything to in a timely matter.

WIKYD-PERFORMANCE.COM

Paypal: mailto:jtm0n3y@wikyd-performance.com
Automotive exhaust Exhaust system Auto part Muffler Pipe

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Wheel Automotive wheel system

Auto part Suspension part Suspension Wheel

Auto part

Bicycle fork Bicycle part

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Alloy wheel Wheel

Material property Tool
Here you can see its an actual sleeved bushing, the arm is not just floating on the mount bolts.
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part

Wood

Gun Trigger Firearm Airsoft gun

Any questions feel free to ask.

Wikyd-performance.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Good fresh product here, very nice work guys!
What kind of 60' are we talking with these?
And would these be good for a road track car?
Are these Mig or Tig welded?

#6 ·
If its not reg mild steel it should always be tig welded. :readclose:

I can't comment on road course guys personally, but I'm sure they would work for a vast majority. And are strong enough. In just not sure how they utilize sway bars etc.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#9 ·
No. We designed these for drag racing and typically you don't run sway bars in straight line racing.

I still drive my car on the street without sway bars and as long as you don't try to be Mario andretti through turns you can't even tell.

#10 ·
I was talking to someone that said some road racing cars don't use them on the platform either if they are setup properly. Causes to much oversteer or something or another. Could be wrong.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
I don't run a front swaybar, stock suspension with springs handles great without front sway bar. Only draw back is bump steer, these should be great for drag and road track racing.

#14 ·
I don't run a front swaybar, stock suspension with springs handles great without front sway bar. Only draw back is bump steer, these should be great for drag and road track racing.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.